“Good Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Raynham, Massachusetts
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

The food is good, but the waitress we had was pretty slow taking our order and coming back with the check.

Visited May 2014

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Ok nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Food was hot when it left kitchen but not by the tine it reached the table - chef eventually took it to our table.

Visited March 2014
Great Barrington, United States
“Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

My husband and I love Bob Evans and do not live near one so we can only visit when we travel. Living in a food to table community I was hoping for eggs which tasted like they came from the farm. Not here and not in cooperate America chains. Service was friendly, very clean and positive people working here.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Very Nice Experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

My wife and I live in the area and visit this Bob Evans every month or so for a casual meal out. Very recently this restaurant was closed briefly for renovations. Since the reopening, we've been back twice for dinner and were pleased. Our servers both times were friendly, attentive and professional. The upgraded decor is bright and pleasant and the place was squeaky clean. Prices were more than fair for predictably tasty food. My wife, a tea-drinker, especially appreciated that the server brought her a steel pot of very hot water marked with a green label indicating that it had never been used to serve coffee. Serious tea drinkers know that water from a coffee carafe will spoil a good cup of tea. Apparently Bob Evans knows it, too!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Akron, Pennsylvania
“Food was Delicious! Service needs to be addressed...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I'm not sure if I want to go back to the Restaurant, due to the service provided. I agree with Ethan on the wait time, for the food and drinks to arrive at the table. I had a similar situation and felt I had to mention this in hopes that the Management would take a concerned position on this matter. The food itself was really good and served hot.

• Visited February 2014