“Ok nothing special” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Ok nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

Food was hot when it left kitchen but not by the tine it reached the table - chef eventually took it to our table.

Visited March 2014

Great Barrington, United States
“Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

My husband and I love Bob Evans and do not live near one so we can only visit when we travel. Living in a food to table community I was hoping for eggs which tasted like they came from the farm. Not here and not in cooperate America chains. Service was friendly, very clean and positive people working here.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Very Nice Experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

My wife and I live in the area and visit this Bob Evans every month or so for a casual meal out. Very recently this restaurant was closed briefly for renovations. Since the reopening, we've been back twice for dinner and were pleased. Our servers both times were friendly, attentive and professional. The upgraded decor is bright and pleasant and the place was squeaky clean. Prices were more than fair for predictably tasty food. My wife, a tea-drinker, especially appreciated that the server brought her a steel pot of very hot water marked with a green label indicating that it had never been used to serve coffee. Serious tea drinkers know that water from a coffee carafe will spoil a good cup of tea. Apparently Bob Evans knows it, too!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Akron, Pennsylvania
“Food was Delicious! Service needs to be addressed...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I'm not sure if I want to go back to the Restaurant, due to the service provided. I agree with Ethan on the wait time, for the food and drinks to arrive at the table. I had a similar situation and felt I had to mention this in hopes that the Management would take a concerned position on this matter. The food itself was really good and served hot.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Quarryville, Pennsylvania
“Bob Evans, Great Food Poor Service.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I've been to Bob Evans twice now. I think the food is very good. I would give it a 10/10. I had some of the best home fries ever. However, I really disliked the service. The first time I was there we were the 1 of 3 people their. We waited 20 minutes to get our drinks!!!! I thought that was horrible!! The food was great though. It was cooked and displayed very well. Not to mention the taste!!! ;) The second time I went to Bob Evans we got a very poor waitress. She was upset because her boss asked if she could stay later. So she kept complaining about how she had to work longer. She made me feel unwelcomed to stay longer. I was very disappointed. I felt like she could have been more positive about it. Along with that we waited about 10 minutes to get our drinks. She also forgot to mention the soups of the day. They were giving away free bowl of soup if she didn't mention it. Well she didn't after we got the check I asked for my soup. She then said "I've had a really hard day" Not to be rude but man I don't really care.... :I just want my soup. I realized I didn't get my home fries and I was so excited to get my home fries. Guess what I didn't get them. It wasn't that big of a deal I said next time, then I realized she charged me for the home fries. I asked for them and once again she got an attitude. If you're looking for great food but poor service go to Bob Evans.

• Visited February 2014