“Best Chinese in Lancaster” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #78 of 511 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Cantonese, Hong Kong
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Voted BEST Chinese restaurant in Lancaster County by Lancaster County Magazine from 2004 to 2012.Established since 1980. Our Goals are to provide our customers with fresh quality delicious Chinese Cuisine at reasonable prices, generous portions, a relaxed atmosphere, and excellent services.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Best Chinese in Lancaster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband and I eat here on a regular basis. The food is great and so is the service. The crunchy noodles are freshly made in house. Its great when you get them still warm.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ashburn, Virginia
“Typical Strip-mall Chinese Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We stopped by this place for dinner during an overnight stay in Lancaster on our trip from Newburgh, NY to Virginia. It was pretty close to our lodging and had decent Trip Advisor reviews. The interior is kind of dark with the usual Chinese decor. The food was excellent, there was just way too much of it. Three average people could have shared either my wife's or my meals. I recommend appetizers and a shared entree for two.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marietta, Pennsylvania
“Best Chinese in Lancaster”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I ate here for dinner in April and were very pleased. The service was excellent and the food was very tasty. I had the curry chicken and it was superb. My wife had the General tso chicken and while nicely prepared, it was extremely sweet and not very spicy. Overall, this was a great experience and I will definately return.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Paradise
“Great entres”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We were hunting for a good Chinese restaurant and found a great one! The food was very good, service was efficient and quite fast. Everyone there was so friendly. We will return often.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Holland, Pennsylvania
“Food & Service....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have visited this restaurant many times over the years and their food is outstanding! Always very good and the staff are very efficient! And it's BYOB.....

Visited February 2013