“Good meal great service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night
Newport News, Virginia
“Good meal great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The menu had much to offer and food was prepared well. Great service from Miguel Velez who made sure we had everything we needed even making sure we had very fresh bread.

Visited April 2013

“Great value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Food was well prepared and good. A great place to hang-out and grab a bite! Service was polite and efficient! We were guests in the Eden Resort but would consider this an option if we lived locally!

Visited April 2013
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Very Surprised. Excellent Menu. Very Upscale inside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Really like this place. Went there for lunch. Nice menu, Everything we had was Yummy !
Can't wait to go back. Very nicely designed .

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Absolutely Marvelous!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

My sons really enjoyed their chicken fingers (nice size), and I thought the filet mignon and crab cake special was Excellent!! Miguel V. was our waiter on both days and I can't give him enough praise. See you guys in June!!! Paige of Maryland

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I must say I travel alot, to may different places, and love food. I live in New York City, and you can't go wrong with the food there. I came to visit family, and my son suggested that we eat dinner at Garfields whice is located inside of the Best Wester Eden Resort in Lancaster Pa. We decided to eat there, and i was blown away! I had a server name Miguel Velez who greeted me with such a warn welcome, before he even knew he was going been our server. That is always pleasent when you are tired and hungry.I must say he made my day, and my sons as well. With his attentive welcome,and cheerful tone. I was hoping the food would be as good as the service. And to my luck.... it was better then i could have expected. I had the hickory chicken, which i have never tasted anything that hit tastes bud i never even knew i had. My son had the Glazed Salmon, which was cooked to perfection but has never like mashed potatos his whole life. Miguel made some quick substences to find a side he liked, without any problem.He dealt with my sun so paciently, and things like that,... just makes life so much easier wheB we travel so much . by the end of our meals, i had to tell him not to lick the plate! To sum up my exsperience at Garfields, and the Resort, it excedied my exprections, beyond belief. if you are ever looking for a place to have nice rooms, relaxation, and amazing food for reasonalble prices all right out side your door,It highly recomend if your in the area, just check it out and see what you think.Thank you Bestwestern Eden Resort, and thank you for hireing such hospital employees. i will surely be coming back to visit and bringing family and friends! Thank you for a great exsperience. We will surely becomeing her years to com!

• Visited February 2013