“Another great dinner at Carr's!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Carr's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 511 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
lancaster
“Another great dinner at Carr's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2008

We eat here often, and the experience on Friday was again great! The Calimari appetizer was excellent: tender and very lightly breaded. Service was attentive and fast, on a busy first Friday evening. Special veal was done just right, tender and tasty. Wines by the glass offer a good selection.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Wow, pleasantly surprised!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2008

I live in Lancaster and am always looking for some decent food. I heard the chef here was great and thought I'd give it a try. Everytime I have eaten here, its been pretty good!

The Ahi tuna appetizer is so fresh and delicious...I also love the Jail island salmon... My husband has loved everything he has ever eaten here.

The only bad thing I have to say is that when we ate here once before a show, we ordered an appetizer that usually is delicious, and it was just awful. That being said, everything else was very good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“eh, it was ok... nothing...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2007

eh, it was ok... nothing to write home about

Lancaster, PA
“My Fav in Lancaster”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2007

I'm a local who has been eating at Carr's for years. The food and wine are always excellent. I even used them to cater my wedding, which was fabulous. Highly recommended.

delaware
“Great Atmosphere and Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2007

Just returned from Lancaster and had to write this review. Had the pleasure of dining at Carr's Restaurant and highly recommend it for a wonderful night out for a special occassion, date, or quiet evening with friends. The atmosphere is very nice, but were were comfortable being 'country club casual' dressed. The staff is attentive and well versed on the menu. The food is awesome. I started with a rich artichoke and seafood dip that included vegetables and bread for dipping. Very well presented. My entree was the Seafood Shepherd's pie and was so delicious I will be driving 90 minutes back to Lancaster to enjoy it again soon. You could not go wrong with this restaurant. It is located in a quaint area of cobblestone shops so you can browse a few boutiques before dining. Parking is convenient and inexpensive (about $1.50 an hour and just steps from the door).