“varied menu” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Lancaster PA
“varied menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Went with girlfriends for a week-night dinner. The venue itself is huge, so there's hardly ever a problem getting a table. We were seated immediately and waited on immediately. The menu had a few things that brought up questions, but the waitress knew her stuff. They make an excellent baked tomatoe soup, and the wings were spiced just right. All in all, a great spot for dinner with friends when you want to catch up. I've been there when they've had live music and I can't recommend that unless you're into the pick-up scene. So find a night when it's quiet and you can enjoy great food with good friends.

Visited July 2013

Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Love the Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I enjoy the atmosphere at the symposium, romantically lit, quiet and always get the greek food.
My boyfriend and I shared the peanutbutter pie which is really smooth and rich.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Willow Street, Pennsylvania
“An enjoyable dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

When friends invited us to join them at Symposium for dinner, I wasn't thrilled since we had dined there several years ago and it was not a great experience. To my pleasant surprise, this time we had an excellent dinner. The service was attentive. The menu was varied and the food was very well prepared. I would certainly have no reservations about going back again. A hint- their website has discount coupons for lunch and dinner.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mount Joy PA
“Ladies Luncheon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Today our community ladies luncheon was held at the Symposium . Our group was made up of 40 women which is a considerable number to accomodate efficiently and the restaurant staff did an excellent job. We were seated in our own room and tables were arranged spaciously so that all were comfortable. The food was served promptly and everyone was very satisfied with the quality of her meal. Staff was very pleasant and accommodating. They were even willing to give us separate checks which many establishments will not. All in all, I would highly recommend this great restaurant.

Also our Men's group had gone there for lunch a while back and they were also very impressed with the food and great service.
Charlotte F.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Disappointed!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Our friends said we should try this restaurtant..so my husband and I decided to give it ago. My husband ordered a mushroom with gorganzola cheese in it. The soup was not hot and the cheese over powered the mushrooms. Couldn't even taste the mushrooms.....so why call it a mushroom soup. His salad came out next...unappetizing...looked wilted. I ordered a glass of wine....didn't give you much. Dinners arrived, and the broccoli on our plates were tepid. The forgot to put the dolmadies on my plate with the Moussaka. The Moussaka was hot on the very outside and cold in the inside. My husbands fish was dried out on the edges. I sent my dinner back. The owners son-in-law came and said they would take half off. I said no since I sent the food back. The owner kept saying he would take care of the bill..never I am sorry, will you come back. He was suprised this happened, We will not be back. EFA

• Visited March 2013