Staff : The front desk staff were friendly, polite and efficient.
Room : We stayed on the second floor towards the back of the hotel (#270). Very quiet area, room was very clean with no odor. I found the beds to be very comfortable and I had 4 pillows of various firmness. TV was big. My only complaint was that the toilet water pressure was very lacking. Sometimes had to flush multiple times just to get a couple tissues down. That issue was probably not htel wide though.
Breakfast : Much better than I expected, we stayed two days and they mixed up the choices each day. They had eggs/bacon/sausage/biscuits/bagels/pastries/pancakes/milk/juice/coffee and more, all very good. The kitchen attendant worked very hard to keep the area cleaned and well stocked.
Location : We were not there to shop but if you want to shop this location is great, walking distance to Rockvale outlets and a short drive to Tanger outlets and many other shops and restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Lancaster-Rockvale Outlets Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Lancaster-Rockvale Outlets Hotel Lancaster
- Holiday Inn Express Lancaster
- Holiday Inn Lancaster
- Lancaster Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closet Holiday Inn Express to the Greenfield Corp. CenterWe are the only hotel in the county where you can score amazing bargains and treat your taste buds without ever starting the car. The hotel is situated amidst one of the largest shopping outlets in the country. Take a walk, or ride the complimentary shuttle through Rockvale Outlets 100 factory direct stores and six restaurants. Tanger Outlets is just one mile away and Kitchen Kettle s country shops, quaint antique stores and numerous farmers markets are nearby. To get a real taste of Lancaster County, save room to sample the legendary PA Dutch cuisine. Whoopee pies, chicken pot pie, chow chow and shoofly pies are only the beginning. Holiday Inn Express Lancaster is surrounded by all of the best PA Dutch restaurants including Good N Plenty, Hershey Farm, Miller s Smorgasbord, Plain & Fancy Farms and Bird In Hand Restaurant. The hotel is just minutes away from a wide array of attractions including Sight & Sound Theatres, American Music Theatre featuring top named acts, Strasburg Railroad and Dutch Wonderland Amusement Park. Hershey Park and Chocolate World, Kreider s Farm and the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire weekends Aug. through Oct. are a 30 minute drive. We offer a convenient location, comfortable accommodations and just the right mix of services, all at very affordable rates. Welcome to Holiday Inn Express Lancaster s smartest hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Lancaster-Rockvale Outlets reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.