Old Mill Stream Campground & Dutch Wonderland are owned by Hershey Park. Hershey runs a tight ship and it was clearly evident here. We stayed for 3 nights and had a wonderful time. The entire campground is impeccably maintained. We found nothing out of order or in disrepair. Here is some of what we liked best:
* The bathrooms and laundry rooms were ample sized, modern and VERY clean!
* Accommodating, friendly staff!
* Campsites are well shaded and sufficiently spacious
* Curb side garbage pickup throughout the day
*Discounted Dutch Wonderland tickets that allow for a complimentary 3 hour (5:30 to 8:30 PM) preview visit the evening before your regular full day at the park
* Nice, well groomed play ground for the kids overlooking Amish farmland
We are frequent visitors to the Lancaster area and we found a new home for our subsequent camping visits.
- Also Known As:
- Old Mill Stream Camping Manor Hotel
- Old Mill Stream Camping Manor Hotel Lancaster