“Delicious sandwiches ” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 525 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Coffee Shop, Bakeries, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: A passion for excellence meets the art of people. Cafe One Eight offers casual dining in a historic, intimate, downtown setting. Located at 18 W Orange St in Lancaster, PA. Featuring a delicious selection of food, coffee, tea, and more. Free WiFi.
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Delicious sandwiches ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Whilst riding our bicycles between Boston and Washington DC we popped in for lunch and the coffee and sandwiches were great. The staff were friendly and helpful. Relaxed atmosphere and good ambience.

North Wildwood, New Jersey
“Fantastic French Toast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Best French toast I've ever had at a restaurant. Came with fresh berries and drizzled with honey. Also had a side of yogurt with a honey drizzle. Perfect for a cool morning.

It also wasn't super crowded which was great. I went to catch up with a friend and we had a great time. It was a perfect location with and quaint atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York City, New York
“Cozy breakfast/coffeehouse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

If you are looking for a cozy breakfast nook with fresh food at a reasonable cost, then Cafe One Eight is the place to go. It has a starbucks ambience but with freshly made food. Proportions are big, the food is tasty. I went for lunch, though and I had a nice salad. It is a small restaurants and may not be appropriate for large groups.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Soo many items deliciousness everywhere! My wife & I loved the food and service, to the point we needed a nap after!

Visited March 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Wonderful breakfast and coffee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I got breakfast to go there and it was excellent! My gf got the Cinnamon Swirl French Toast and I got the Lancaster Omelet. The iced coffee and the vanilla latte we got were the best we had anywhere. The staff was also very nice. If I am up that way again I will definitely go there again.

• Visited April 2014