“tiny place, but worth a try” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“tiny place, but worth a try”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

This is a very small bistro on Orange Street. Very limited menu, but the food is well prepared and a good value. Definitely worth a try if you are looking for a cute little place for lunch.

Visited October 2013

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Great Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We ate breakfast here this morning and it was excellent. It was very busy with about a 10-minute wait, but well worth it. They have a unique, mildly eclectic from scratch menu.

Visited October 2013
Parkersburg,WV
“Clean and friendly place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I also do not understand the hype, but would be willing to give it a second try if I lived in the area. It was suggested I try this place while staying in town for a couple of days. The owner, Melissa was very nice. Our waitress was very attentive, but there were only 3 other tables in the place occupied during our entire time there.
The pancakes were heavy and not what I expected. That was my fault, because I usually do not like restaurant pancakes. So I will not judge them badly, I just tried them because of the other reviews on trip advisor. My husband just ordered fried eggs, potatoes, bacon, coffee and juice and he had no complaints. I did try his potatoes and did not like them either. So I am not sure what others were raving about, but maybe it was just me. The coffee was good and our coffee cups never ran dry. Again, I would maybe try it again, but will probably never get the chance.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“DELICIOUS BREAKFAST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

If you are in Lancaster, then you must try On Orange for breakfast. It was a nice walk from the Marriott on Penn Square. I'm thankful that we asked the concierge, because it's a small place, so we could have missed. It's a little restaurant, but big on friendly, attentive service and amazing food. Even my four-year-old was happy! We sat downstairs in the outside courtyard, which is very cute. My husband and daughter had the pancakes - my husband is still talking about them! I had a taste and I don't know how you can make a pancake taste amazing, but they do it! I had an omelette, which was excellent, with the best potatoes that I have eaten. It came with multi-grain bread, which was delicious! The restaurant fills up fast on the weekends, but the wait is not very long. We will definitely eat there again!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bellmore, New York
“Great Choice For Breakfast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Read all the positive reviews.....I'm with them. We sat downstairs in the outside courtyard. Service was attentive. Food was wonderful. It is obvious they use only choice ingredients. The omelet came with a side of heirloom tomatoes, great home fries and multi grain bread from a Philadelphia bakery. Baked oatmeal, pancakes, waffles.....everything was perfect. Prices were reasonable and just. They do get crowded. We arrived around 8:45 on Sunday and were seated quickly......by 9:45 there were about 15 waiting outside.

• Visited September 2013