“Disaster” 1 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2307 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602   |
Ranked #19 of 38 Hotels in Lancaster
“Disaster”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Arrived at appointed time to check in a group of 34 into 15 prepaid rooms which were allegedly assigned and keyed. After an 8 hour ride my group had to wait over an hour while I sorted through the chaos. When we finally got our keys the group had just enough time to drop their suitcases and leave to make our dinner and theater reservations. When I got home I discovered they had charged me for rooms already paid for (plus they tacked on an extra 3 rooms for good measure). Other than that, the rooms were fine.

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Indiana, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed for two nights and found the room to be very comfortable. The bed was large and comfortable. It was not the nicest room or most updated room the we have stayed in, but we were satisfied that we got what we paid for. We originally booked for one night, then stayed a extra night sight-seeing.

The breakfast was not that great, and the waffle makers we not working. But you could grab some fruit or muffins and a drink.

The location is centrally located for shopping or sight-seeing.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Mexico, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed there one night, the tub had pubic hair in it and the bathroom floor was. There were 3 pillows on each bed, one of my wife pillows looked like it may have been new( back in the 60s). Breakfast the next morning was just sad. The waffle makers weren't working so we both had mini muffins. There were only 8 muffins in the display and we took 6. The young lady who was tending to it wasn't doing anything to fix the problems. The desk clerks seemed nice and after all it was just a 60 dollar room. I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I've been coming to Lancaster for 20 years now. I've stayed in most of the area hotels here, like Holiday Inn, Howard Johnson, Lancaster Host, Comfort Inn, Hershey Farms, and etc...over the years...but this is my first stay in the Red Roof Inn. My stay was most pleasant, and I'm a very picky guest....When I book, I demand a Clean Room, Odor Free of Cigarettes & Pet Odors, and A/C must be Cold...this Hotel Covered All The Bases For Me.....The staff were most pleasant...and on top of that, the rate was Super, that's why I gave this Hotel a 5 Star !! I will definitely be booking here again !!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had requested a handicap room so as to have a walk-in shower but none was available. In spite of that, all was not lost as the room assigned to me contained a tub low enough that I was able to get into it for my shower.
The room was clean and fresh with all the conveniences working. Even the temperature of the shower and room were easy to adjust. Best of all it was quiet, and I was able to get a good rest.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very acomodating to everything...
Staff was friendly and helpful.. Gave me great directions to get to Easton another part we we went.
Kids loved the pool...
I even stayed another night and they were very accommodating with that as well.

• Stayed August 2014
Ilion, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

worst motel stay ever rugs were filthy chair was filthy i would never sit on it bathtub was disgusting mold on floor and around tub handle bar to get in and out of tub had filth all around it wash clots and hand towels had brown stains on them two days in a row water pressure was terrible you couldnt get soap out of hair and on our last day while sleeping sink began to overflow from back up we called for help my husband used trash cans to catch water he dumped about 10 bucket in toilet when it finally stopped no help ever arrived an hour later we left and still no one came guy on desk acted liked he never heard of a backed up sink

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Lancaster Red Roof Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Lancaster Red Roof Inn

Address: 2307 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Lancaster County > Lancaster
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Best Value Hotel in Lancaster
#15 Business Hotel in Lancaster
Hotel Class:2 star — Lancaster Red Roof Inn 2*
Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County’s Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 spacious and elegantly appointed rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Location, location, location is the best way to describe the setting of this property. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. All of this is fun and folly is literally footsteps or few moments drive away. With all of these things at your fingertips it is amazing to find the peace and serenity available on the property. A newly built deck overlooking an adjacent working farm is a pleasure on warm nights. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking, season outdoor bar and many other wonderful amenities make this hotel, "The Right Hotel in the Right Location for the Right Price!" ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Lancaster Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa

If you own or manage Lancaster Red Roof Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.