The hotel is right in the middle of most things you want to see and do. My room had a King bed with a sofa, which was very nice. The cost was reasonable and the room was clean and pleasant. Requested a nice quiet room and got one. Will stay there again when I'm out that way. Staff was nice and friendly, everything was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County’s Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 spacious and elegantly appointed rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Location, location, location is the best way to describe the setting of this property. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. All of this is fun and folly is literally footsteps or few moments drive away. With all of these things at your fingertips it is amazing to find the peace and serenity available on the property. A newly built deck overlooking an adjacent working farm is a pleasure on warm nights. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking, season outdoor bar and many other wonderful amenities make this hotel, "The Right Hotel in the Right Location for the Right Price!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Lancaster Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa