We booked this place on hotel.com for a decent price. Rooms come with a small refrigerator, a coffee pot which makes one cup of coffee at a time (coffee packets) and a microwave; in room coffee tasted terrible. Coffee available in the breakfast was so much better! Breakfast served every day; biscuits & sausage gravy; waffles; pancakes; fresh fruit; coffee (regular & decaf); juices; bread; small muffins; cold cereal and oatmeal. The front desk person informed me that eggs and other items are offered on weekends; our stay was during the week. The only glitch during our stay which repeated itself for 3 of our 4 night stay was: the first night we didn't have bath soap; The bathroom vanity comes with 2 sinks and the attendant left only 2 very small bars of soap (one of which we used in the tub area). The tub sported grab bars which made us feel very secure in the tub. The second night we had no towels and no coffee packets ; we went to the front desk to obtain towels and packets. On the third morning, I s\poke to the front desk attendant about the room attendant. The third night we had an abundance of everything; the fourth night when we returned to our room, the attendant had taken the used towels (which he/she only did if I piled them up next to the tv armoire) but not supplied clean hand towels. I spoke again to the front desk attendant who apologized profusely. I think we would return here even with the missing items problem; but, our stay would be much nicer if we didn't have to always ask at the front desk for missing items we were supposed to have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County’s Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 spacious and elegantly appointed rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Location, location, location is the best way to describe the setting of this property. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. All of this is fun and folly is literally footsteps or few moments drive away. With all of these things at your fingertips it is amazing to find the peace and serenity available on the property. A newly built deck overlooking an adjacent working farm is a pleasure on warm nights. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking, season outdoor bar and many other wonderful amenities make this hotel, "The Right Hotel in the Right Location for the Right Price!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Lancaster Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa