The Red Roof Inn is a good choice when visiting Lancaster, PA. The hotel is a short drive to the center of everything Amish.
The Red Roof Inn is located on Lincoln Highway. The area is an ugly mix of outlet stores, big box stores, Hotels, Motels, restaurants and various other suburban retail outlets.
As you pull into the Red Roof Inn parking lot you quickly notice, that the hotel is nicely landscaped and care has been taken on the outside appearance.
I was quickly checked in upon my arrival. Hotel staff was friendly and attentive. Rooms are newly, remodeled, clean and well furnished. My room featured a large flat screen TV, microwave, refrigerator and comfortable bed. The bathroom was small, modern and clean. Everything in the room was in working order. Breakfast was also included.
The Hotel also has a small pool and a few tables/chairs at the rear of the hotel. This small area looks out on a farm. A computer with free Internet is located in the lobby
I only have a few negative thoughts. You not only hear noise from the neighboring rooms you also hear street noise. Towels are rough and scratchy and the soap provided in the bathroom was of really poor quality. I did remind myself that I was at Red roof Inn and this place is a budget hotel. This is something that did not take away from my excellent stay
Next time in Lancaster, I will be checking into The Red Roof Inn with my own bar of soap
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Red Roof Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster
- Red Roof Inn Lancaster Pa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is a gem in the heart of Lancaster County’s Dutch Country. The hotel is made up of 95 spacious and elegantly appointed rooms. The recently updated property also features handicap accessible rooms, deluxe rooms and Jacuzzi suites. Location, location, location is the best way to describe the setting of this property. Red Roof Inn of Lancaster is ideally situated amongst the greatest Lancaster County theatres, attractions, eateries and shopping centers. All of this is fun and folly is literally footsteps or few moments drive away. With all of these things at your fingertips it is amazing to find the peace and serenity available on the property. A newly built deck overlooking an adjacent working farm is a pleasure on warm nights. A seasonal pool, ample on-site parking, season outdoor bar and many other wonderful amenities make this hotel, "The Right Hotel in the Right Location for the Right Price!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Lancaster Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.