“Great experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 7 Fun & Games in Lancaster
clearfield
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I loved how much there was to do. It was well worth the price we paid and enjoyed it very much. I would recommend anyone who is into scary attractions to visit Jason's Woods, believe me you won't regret it.

Hamilton, New Jersey, United States
“extremely misleading and ridiculous pricing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Hi! My name is Rachel. I just visited your paranormal bus tour attraction last night. I just have some few comments regarding the attraction. I can't deny that the walk through of the mill was def scary. However, the attraction overall as a whole was kind of misleading... my girlfriend and i drove 2 hours from new jersey with a completely different expectation. The way it was set up on the website and described on the website def makes it seem as though you will go through a walk through of the mill and experience a paranormal investigation experience.. if i had known all it would be was a haunted house then I would have saved the 80 dollars and 2 hour drive and found somewhere close to home.. NOT saying that it wasn't pretty scary going through the mill and having ppl jump out at you. But as someone who is really interested in paranormal investigations, I was extremely excited to having the chance to experience this at the mill. I was def let down due to the misleading comments on the website describing the attraction.. whoever designed that page might want to re think how it is written and presented to the public. also.. it was made to seem as thought it would be packed with people...so i spent the 40 bucks for my girlfriend and i, totaling 80 bucks for the VIP tickets...meanwhile...we get there and there are barely any people there.. so needless to say i felt like a moron for traveling the 2 hours for something that was not what i was told it would be on the website AND i'm out 80 bucks and the money for gas to get there and back., just letting you know of the issues i had with this whole thing so that you might save someone else from traveling so far for basically a haunted house attraction.. If we lived closer i think it might have been less of a big deal to me, but to travel so far and have paid so much money for this i must say i am extremely disappointed.. not telling you this bc i expect something to rectify my disappointment, just letting you know so that maybe you can change the description of the attraction and make it known to be a haunted house walk through not a "ghost walk" which in the past I have experienced as a chance to walk through and try to experience paranormal activity... REAL paranormal activity..not people jumping out at you and making loud noises..

Weatherly, Pennsylvania
“THIS PLACE SUCKS!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

i can easily say that this place had to be the worst haunted attraction i have ever been to. there were hardly any characters, and they didnt do much scaring at all the hayride was horrible! We sat there talking the whole time there was no scare to it at all! all the attractions had the same things in it it was all mostly dark room where u have to feel your way threw the houses! i honestly think this place was horrible, so anyone out there wondering if they want to go, dont wast of money! i was very disappointed to drive 2 and a half hours to see this place!

Bel Air, Maryland
“DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This attraction was horrible. Not only was it extremely overpriced, everything was pitch black and STILL predictable. The actors came way to close to your personal space and there was absolutely no suspense. The hayride was PATHETIC! Also, after spending $40 each for VIP passes (not necessary since no one was there) my friends and I decided to go for a "haunted bus tour." This tour was falsely advertised and another $25 a person. I complained to the staff and rather than being accommodated they were rude as can be.

Baltimore, MD
“A fun Halloween activity”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a fun place to go to enjoy a few scares for the Halloween season. Lots of different choices for activities, with reasonably priced packages. Very convenient from the Millersville University area.

Visited October 2011