“Reasonably priced - no frills fun” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 20 Activities in Lancaster
Type: Playgrounds, Amusement
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
“Reasonably priced - no frills fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I brought my daughter and a friend for a two hour "open bounce" on a dreary day. They had a great time inside on a rainy day, I spent less than twenty bucks and the place was clean and safe. Was it Disney World? No - but it was inexpensive and 20 minutes from my house.

I read through some of the other reviews and I'm not sure why someone would critique a place based on who the customers are. The location drives the customers...if you like hanging out with Beverly Hills type people, go to a bounce place in Beverly HIlls.

At the end of the day my daughter had fun, was safe, and I didn't spend a lot of money. I'm not sure what else you can ask for.

Visited February 2013

“Never again,not safe for kids no supervision by the staff,people smoking weed,trashy customers and its not clean inside,dump!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We normally go to Monkey Joes in Camphill but where closer to this location so We gave it a try Saturday and we will never go back. There is no staff supervision around. The big slide ride had at 1 point 22 kids on it at 1 time. Also maybe 7-9 where kids over the age of 14 teen. When we asked about this being a safety issue they looked at my wife and I like we had 3 heads. This place attracts a lot of trashy people sorry just being honest. When we left there where 2 people sitting in a car out front smoking weed. Not the place I will take my little girl again. This place cares more about head count than keeping kids safe while they are having fun like other businesses like this.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Toddler Time is great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have been bringing my 3 year old son here for toddler time for several months. Each time he has had a great time. I have seen lots of reviews blasting this place. I do not see the rude staff. The bouncy attractions appear maintained. There was one time that a rip was found on the large slide and they shut it down. I would not think of bringing my toddler after school hours or weekends due to reports of the behavior of the rude older children and their parents not supervising them. Toddler time is Tuesday and Friday from 10-12am. Each time I go to toddler time the parents are their for their children and a lot of good social play skills are being instilled, i.e. share, turns, waiting, how to meet a new friend.

The bathrooms have always been clean and supplied. There is hand sanitizer between the bathroom doors.

Recommend toddler time for parents and their toddler age 5 and under.

Visited February 2013
“A waste of time and money!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I had been to several birthday parties over the last few months and they were horrible! We had a very rude party coordinator who was a teenager and couldn't remember the party's mom name. When I saw the prices for the party what a rip off. The manager is a piece of work you complain about things and she is never around just a bunch of kids. things are disgusting and falling apart and nothing gets done about it. I was really hoping this place would have shaped up by now but it hasn't improved. There are better places to have a birthday party this is not one of them!!!!

Debra H, General Manager at That Bounce Place, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our facility. Several of the things you mentioned are being reviewed and action is being taken to improve. I would like to speak with you personally to determine the specific reasons you were unhappy with our party services. I am committed to great service for all our guests, and am always available to discuss opportunities for improvement.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Locals DO NOT LOVE this place!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

I am sorry, but this place is absolutely disgusting!!! It is filthy everywhere, terribly run with rude staff, absolutely disgusting bathrooms! No soap in the dispensers in the bathroom, toilet paper and trash all over the bathrooms, random "storage items" all throughout the building... in places where kids can get into things. Honestly, it is dangerous and I am shocked that this place is still open. I have tried this place several times over the time that they have been open, hoping each time would be better... and it only seems to get worse. Every single one of my friends refuses to take their children there anymore. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

Visited December 2012
Thank you for your review, we appreciate you feedback on our facility. Public bathrooms are a constant concern for a facility of our type, and we have added measures to ensure their cleanliness. Storage areas are being re-organized and moved. Children are our first priority and we are dedicated to providing a safe and fun environment for them to play.