We have stayed here quite a few times. Other than that the hotel architect making some dumb arrangements, everything was quite fine--very nice breakfast and large space to eat, a complementary meal one night, functional exercise room.
We were here when Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast. I was pleased with the signs posted to suggest bringing in food, storing ice, etc. The staff went out of their way to maintain services. (The facility did not lose power.)
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Lancaster Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Hawthorn Suites Lancaster
- Hawthorn Hotel Lancaster
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham is located in the heart of PA Dutch Country. Our spacious accommodations provide welcome relaxation whether you are here for business or enjoying Lancaster's famous attractions. Within a short drive you can find Sight & Sound Theatre, the Amish countryside, American Music Theatre, Dutch Wonderland, Rockvale Outlets, Tanger Outlets, Miller's Smorgasbord, Plain & Fancy Restaurant and so much more! We are conveniently located near most major corporate parks and businesses including Greenfield Corporate Center, Granite Run Corporate Park, High Steel, Johnson & Johnson, R.R. Donnelly, Lancaster General Health Campus and Auntie Anne's. We are delighted to offer complimentary amenities such as free local calls, free Wi-Fi and a complimentary hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, Tingo, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.