Not special, but good, clean, and comfortable if you need to be down for the night. For the price of a budget hotel, you can get one with some upgrades like better beds. Only downside is it's next to the freeway on all sides, but overnight the noise is not excessive. Good, free breakfast in the morning.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Lancaster Hotel
- Hawthorn Suites Lancaster
- Hawthorn Hotel Lancaster
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham is located in the heart of PA Dutch Country. Our spacious accommodations provide welcome relaxation whether you are here for business or enjoying Lancaster's famous attractions. Within a short drive you can find Sight & Sound Theatre, the Amish countryside, American Music Theatre, Dutch Wonderland, Rockvale Outlets, Tanger Outlets, Miller's Smorgasbord, Plain & Fancy Restaurant and so much more! We are conveniently located near most major corporate parks and businesses including Greenfield Corporate Center, Granite Run Corporate Park, High Steel, Johnson & Johnson, R.R. Donnelly, Lancaster General Health Campus and Auntie Anne's. We are delighted to offer complimentary amenities such as free local calls, free Wi-Fi and a complimentary hot breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.