Kids loved the play pool, however, we were told it was open till 11pm and it actually closed at 10pm. Also, the brochure in the room stated breakfast was served till 11am however we were told it was only served till 10:30am. The cookies were great upon check-in. My daughter was hoping to get one at check-out :) I did have to call the desk twice to get additional shower towels in the room, however, after placing the 2nd call, the towels arrived within minutes. This hotel was a great value for the rate I paid! We will definitely keep you in mind for our upcoming trips to York College. Great family atmosphere and comfy beds too. The hot tub was just what Mommy needed!!!!! Little kids played in pool, mommy relaxed in hot tub, and big kids got to sleep in - happy place!
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Resort By Hilton, Lancaster Hotel
- Doubletree Resort By Hilton, Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether business or pleasure brings you to the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country, our friendly service and host of on-site amenities promise a productive yet relaxing stay. The DoubleTree Resort by Hilton (formerly part of Willow Valley Resort) is proud to offer a host of amenities including a golf course, indoor and outdoor pools, indoor water playground, two restaurants, state-of-the-art fitness center and much more. From the warm DoubleTree chocolate chip and walnut cookie that greets you at check-in, to the moment we say good-bye, the welcome never ends at Lancaster County’s premier hotel, conference center and family resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.