We are at the hotel. It is 9:20 pm and there is a wedding reception in the "meeting room" which is right outside our window. Many rooms face this "meeting room". We have two young kids 4 years old and 22 months old. My kids go to sleep usually at 7:30pm. Our room feels like a dance club right now. The noise is ridiculous! After a long day at Dutch Wonderland and another day planned for tomorrow everyone needs their sleep.
If we knew about the parties, of course we wouldn't stay at this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Resort By Hilton, Lancaster Hotel
- Doubletree Resort By Hilton, Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether business or pleasure brings you to the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country, our friendly service and host of on-site amenities promise a productive yet relaxing stay. The DoubleTree Resort by Hilton (formerly part of Willow Valley Resort) is proud to offer a host of amenities including a golf course, indoor and outdoor pools, indoor water playground, two restaurants, state-of-the-art fitness center and much more. From the warm DoubleTree chocolate chip and walnut cookie that greets you at check-in, to the moment we say good-bye, the welcome never ends at Lancaster County’s premier hotel, conference center and family resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.