“Geat Hotel & Sevices” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country

You added Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2110 Lincoln Highway E, US Route 30, Lancaster, PA 17602   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #13 of 38 Hotels in Lancaster
Denton, Maryland
“Geat Hotel & Sevices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Spent 2 wonderful nights here and only wished I could have stayed longer. Hotel and accomodations are just great. It is located on a major highway and had easy access to shopping, restaurants, etc. The American Music Theatre is just down the road where we saw a great show.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Hebrew first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

If your in the area this hotel is a great place to stay very clean very reasonable rates fantastic pool and hot tub my stay was very quite peaceful breakfast was all that good I've seen better at lesser hotels but overall it was a very pleasant stay they king bed was awsome flat screens in the room a very nice quite place

• Stayed January 2013
Whitehall, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a great time at the Wingate by Wyndham hotel in Lancaster, Pa. We had been going to Lancaster for past two years for the MLK weekend event. The hotel was close to the volleyball courts and to all the outlet stores. Our room was very nice and modern with the flat screen tv and the best comfortable bed. Our daughters enjoyed their spa area, while I loved the hot breakfast each morning. Wonderful 3 day stay .

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Bedford, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We just got back from a wonderful trip to Lancaster. We stayed at the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel. The hotel was very clean and the staff just wonderful. The hotel looked brand new. We enjoyed the gym and spa. The breakfast was fantastic ! Our room was on the 1st floor which was nice for us to just walk out to our car to get things. The best bed ever ! The hotel was only a few blocks away from the outlet stores and the theaters. Definately will be staying at this hotel next time I am in town for my meetings.

Room Tip: Hotel is across the parking lot of the Caribbean Indoor Waterpark and a Dunkin Donuts
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

The hotel was located very close to where our meeting was taking place. After an entire day in a meeting all I wanted to do was to just get a good night sleep. The beds were very comfortable and the room was extremely quite. The best sleep I had in months staying in hotels. The breakfast was well maintained and stocked. The internet was very fast and was able to get all my work emailed to my office in the morning. The manager John was very accomodating with a late check out since my meeting ran over the next day. Very nice Wyndham Hotel !!!

Room Tip: 3rd Floor had a great view of the country farms
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
John A, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Thank you so much for the nice review and also for including me in that. I try to be considerate in all guest requests since people do have conflicting schedules. I do recall your stay with us and it was a pleasure having you as a hotel guest. When returning to the Lancaster area please stay with us again. Thank you. john
Benton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I had a business meeting in Lancaster, Pa. My office booked my room in the Wingate by Wyndham Hotel. The hotel looked like brand new. My room was king room with a pull out sofa bed, business desk with a cordless phone, and wired and wireless internet. The business center was very clean and well stocked. I did use their excerise room in the morning just before breakfast. The breakfast bar looked like it was still new with great selection of food. After my trial in court, I had relaxed in their spa which was nice and clean. Definately recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms starting with 100's was closed to the business center and spa
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your great review of our hotel. We are a hotel with both pleasure and business travel in mind. I'm happy you found the amenities to your approval. The breakfast in which I am very proud of has just recently been implemented/upgraded with health in mind and guests seem to really enjoy it. Please come stay with us again. Many thanks, john

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country? Share your experiences!