“Convenient and clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country

You added Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2110 Lincoln Highway E, US Route 30, Lancaster, PA 17602   |
Ranked #13 of 38 Hotels in Lancaster

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Hebrew first
Baltimore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

just returned from a weekend trip to lancaster to enjoy the caribbean indoor water park, steps from the wingate. i have no complaints about the hotel or service. the breakfAst attendant was very attentive and responsive. the desk clerks were courteous and accomodating. when we didnt feel like heading out, we had dinner delivered. used the whirlpool and gym too. the rate was a few bucks above the usual rate, which included admission to the water park for all room residents. kudos to the hotel staff. it seems mgmt really took to heart the comments written in recent days bc we experienced none of those same problems. would definitely recommend the place to friends, and already did so on facebook.

• Stayed December 2012
John A, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
I would like to thank you for your kind comments. Yes; I did have a few items to correct in which I immediately did that you mentioned. I take pride in prompt and efficient customer service. I will share this comment with my team and again, thank you. john
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

My most recent business trip to Lancaster, Pa. I stayed at the Wingate by Wyndham hotel. The hotel was very nicely decorated. My room had a business desk, chair, refrigerator, microwave, iron and board, coffee maker, and a king size bed. The high speed was great for me to get my reports emailed to my company. The hot breakfast was fantastic. Also enjoyed their jacuzzi and exercise tread mill. The hotel was close to the Greenfield Corporate center, which was nice for my meetings. Nice enjoyable stay

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
John A, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
I would like to thank you for such a great review and appreciate your business. Being a built for business and also built for pleasure our hotel does offer the amenities a business traveler will need. Also; close to the Industrial Park does have it's benefits. Also, thank you on the breakfast comment, we do have a full complementary breakfast each morning and recently just added items to the menu, keeping health in mind. Again; Many Thanks.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

As you can see by my reviews, I have been staying at this hotel for a few years now (a couple times a year, with different family members). This was our best visit yet. I had booked for one night free (rewards program) and two nights, and requested to remain in the same room for the duration of our stay. Not only did that happen; when I reached the front desk, the manager immediately recognized me and said, "You stay here a lot!" How nice that the staff pay that much attention to their visitors. The room was wonderful, the breakfast was hot, and the housekeeping was great!

Room Tip: Ask for the second floor, so there isn't elevator/vending machine noise, unless you get the room...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
John A, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you so much for the positive review regarding customer service. As I recall I do remember your arrival as I was at the front desk, I agree guest awareness is very important. Thank you for commenting on our new breakfast program. We have recently upgraded our breakfast buffet to include more assortment and menu items to include healthiness in mind. We look forward to your next visit. Many Thanks. john

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Lancaster / PA Dutch Country? Share your experiences!