This is truly the worst hotel ever! We had to change rooms twice because it was so disgusting, dirty and old. Breakfast is not worth touching - you may get sick (based on the condition of the rest of the hotel). I cannot for the life of me figure out how they are still in business. Filthy conditions, bugs, stains, rust, mold, etc. I have reached out to their corporate headquarters. Don't be fooled by the "free wifi" that they advertise either - you will NEVER connect on a laptop.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Ramada Inn Lancaster Hotel
- Lancaster Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Lancaster
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is located in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Amish Country. The Dutch Wonderland Amusement Park is across the street and the Tanger Outlet Mall is right behind the hotel. The Ramada Hotel Lancaster offers guests an outdoor pool, indoor pool, Complimentary Continental breakfast, Players Club Sports Lounge, Low Places Lounge -Country and Western Dancing-. Also offered is complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, guest laundry, fax/copy service, complimentary parking with room for large vehicles, three meeting facilities, game room, breakfast room, heated bathroom floors. Guest rooms offer coffee maker, cable TV with extra stations, hairdryer, iron/board, complimentary local calls, air conditioning, alarm clock, and wakeup service. Room service hours available. Sofa beds are available in suites only.Mini fridges are available upon pre arrival at a $10.00 per night charge based upon availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ramada Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.