No wheelchair ramp, did have a lift but didn't work very well was not safe, and in case of fire would be very dangerous.Breakfast was not good at all not much to choose from, and when something ran out was not refilled,Also person that was suppose to be filling things up just wiped the counter off and would shut things off when ran out. Also had a tip box that was very tacky!
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Ramada Inn Lancaster Hotel
- Lancaster Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Lancaster
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is located in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Amish Country. The Dutch Wonderland Amusement Park is across the street and the Tanger Outlet Mall is right behind the hotel. The Ramada Hotel Lancaster offers guests an outdoor pool, indoor pool, Complimentary Continental breakfast, Players Club Sports Lounge, Low Places Lounge -Country and Western Dancing-. Also offered is complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, guest laundry, fax/copy service, complimentary parking with room for large vehicles, three meeting facilities, game room, breakfast room, heated bathroom floors. Guest rooms offer coffee maker, cable TV with extra stations, hairdryer, iron/board, complimentary local calls, air conditioning, alarm clock, and wakeup service. Room service hours available. Sofa beds are available in suites only.Mini fridges are available upon pre arrival at a $10.00 per night charge based upon availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Wyndham, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.