“eehh” 3 of 5 stars

Super 8 Lancaster
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   2129 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602   |
Ranked #33 of 38 hotels in Lancaster

236 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
WAVERLY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

Our stay at the super 8 was super. the only thing we did not like was the seating area for the continental breakfast only three tables. they were full every morning and we had to wait to sit and eat. I beleave enlarging this area would be benificail to your patrons. also maybe adding yogurt to the selections would be nice. thanks for the good stay.

Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This was a decent hotel. They allow pets which is nice. Just remember if you dont have pets...they do allow them which means it smells kind of petty....

The room seemed clean and the staff was helpful. Although they could dress more professional.

Overall a decent nights sleep.

SCHAGHTICOKE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

we enjoy our trip to Lancaster. Your hotel was reasonably priced , clean and close to all the main attractions. Thank you .

TOMS RIVER
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I made reservations for 2 rooms at the Lancaster Super 8 for 2 nights many weeks before my arrival on Oct 18. The Super 8 corporate reservation representative who took my reservation confirmed that I had 2 rooms reserved one with a queen sized bed and the other with two beds. I called the Super 8 prior to my departing for Lancaster on Oct 18 to confirm a late arrival. The motel only had 1 room reserved for me and there were no others available for that night. The person working the front desk, Anna, was extremely helpful in resolving the issue. She was able to get me in contact with another nearby motel to cover the night of Oct 18 and found a way to get me a second room for the night of Oct 19. She was able to save my mini-vacation from disaster. I was very satisified with her willingness to get me a second room for both nights, and am disatisfied with my reservation for a second room did not make it into the Lancaster motel's reservation system. I don't know where the problem originated from - corporate reservations of the local motel. Also, my room was not cleaned up after the first night's stay. I had the sign hanging on my room door to make up the room but it did not happen.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Lancaster? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Lancaster

Address: 2129 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Lancaster County > Lancaster
Ranked #33 of 38 hotels in Lancaster
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Super 8 Lancaster 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Lancaster Hotel Lancaster

If you own or manage Super 8 Lancaster, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.