“Night at the fights” 2 of 5 stars

Super 8 Lancaster
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   2129 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602   |
Ranked #33 of 38 hotels in Lancaster

234 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
SCHAGHTICOKE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

we enjoy our trip to Lancaster. Your hotel was reasonably priced , clean and close to all the main attractions. Thank you .

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

TOMS RIVER
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I made reservations for 2 rooms at the Lancaster Super 8 for 2 nights many weeks before my arrival on Oct 18. The Super 8 corporate reservation representative who took my reservation confirmed that I had 2 rooms reserved one with a queen sized bed and the other with two beds. I called the Super 8 prior to my departing for Lancaster on Oct 18 to confirm a late arrival. The motel only had 1 room reserved for me and there were no others available for that night. The person working the front desk, Anna, was extremely helpful in resolving the issue. She was able to get me in contact with another nearby motel to cover the night of Oct 18 and found a way to get me a second room for the night of Oct 19. She was able to save my mini-vacation from disaster. I was very satisified with her willingness to get me a second room for both nights, and am disatisfied with my reservation for a second room did not make it into the Lancaster motel's reservation system. I don't know where the problem originated from - corporate reservations of the local motel. Also, my room was not cleaned up after the first night's stay. I had the sign hanging on my room door to make up the room but it did not happen.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

White, PA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The hotel looked ok from the outside, but the inside needs cleaning. The hallway carpets were dirty and stained. The room size was ok, but carpets were dirty also. It looked like they only swept the areas that could be seen. The nightstand drawer was broken, which was a hazard, especially since I had young kids with me. The cleaning staff failed to properly "stock" the room. We only had 2 towels for 4 people, no hand towels, and no cups for the kids. The bedding had holes in it. The clerk did not have a name tag on and argued with me when I asked for information about the rooms.I will not ever stay at this hotel again and I will not recommended it to anyone. I am very disappointed with Super 8.

Oakdale, CT.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Does not get even 1 star total filth. On the way to the room we got the stench of smoke that was the start. The room it self smelled like a dirty locker room I pulled the sheet back and it looked like an ashtray was spilled on the bed,and the maid which was doubling as the maintenance man tried to wipe it off! We left the room told the women behind the desk and her response was we can't refund your money because it was booked online.it took five calls to the online agent we used to get our card refunded. We went down the road to the Ramada and had a great time in Pa.Stay away folks! You can get your money back

Stayed October 2012

Been to Super 8 Lancaster? Share your experiences!