I booked this room for my Mother and I to celebrate her birthday in Lancaster. Knowing that Knights Inns are part of the Wyndham family I expected a decent if not above average facility. Boy was I ever wrong. The check in process was just OK- the clerk did not understand or speak English very well. We did get the room that we booked, however, it was deplorable. The wall paper was beyond UGLY and was peeling due I guess to the numerous leaks that left water stains on the ceiling and down the walls. Now I can deal with a room that just needs some cosmetic help. However, I CAN NOT and WILL NOT deal with pubic hair in the bed linens!!!! The bathroom was a petrie dish for mold and mildew. Each room was advertised to have a mini fridge and microwave. Ours did have the fridge, however, the microwave was in the hallway for the entire floor to share!!!! Needless to say I took my mother out of there. Please whatever you do STAY AWAY from this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Lancaster Pa Hotel Lancaster
- Knights Inn Lancaster Pa Hotel
- Lancaster Knights Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off Highway 30 with easy access to downtown, our Knights Inn Lancaster PA hotel is a convenient stop on your trip to Amish Country. Our pet-friendly Lancaster, Pennsylvania, hotel near Historic Strasburg Railroad offers handy amenities to help you make the most of your time. Start your morning with free continental breakfast, then use free high-speed Internet access to plan your day. Use your refrigerator to store your snacks, and unwind in your spare time with a swim in our outdoor pool. Non-smoking rooms are available, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our hotel in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS.Enjoy a day of fun for the whole family with rides, games and entertainment at Dutch Wonderland, just one mile from our Lancaster, Pennsylvania, hotel. If you love to shop, browse big-name brands at discount prices at Tanger Outlets Lancaster, Pennsylvania or check out more than 100 factory stores at Rockvale Outlets, only two miles away. Spend a night out on the town and watch a show at Dutch Apple Dinner Theater or see a performance at Sight & Sound Theatres, only three miles from our door. If golf is your game, play 18 holes in the beautiful backdrop of Overlook Golf Course, less than 10 minutes from our hotel. DINING OPTIONS.For a quick bite after an exciting day, there are several restaurants within one mile of our Lancaster, Pennsylvania, hotel. Add a little spice to your trip with savory entrees at Tony Wang’s Chinese Restaurant, less than one mile away. Nearby Your Place Restaurant & Pub serves up bar room favorites in a friendly atmosphere. For good old-fashioned family-style cooking, Dienner’s Country Restaurant is less than 10 minutes away. New management took over on mid of January. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Knights Inn Lancaster PA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.