My review here on Tripadvisor is based on price in relationship to quality of accommodations. If you are looking for a quick getaway to the beautiful countryside of Lancaster PA this Knights inn is for you. If you are looking for a plush romantic hotel with all the features keep looking. This property is for the budget minded who are not going to stay around the hotel all day. The past reviews here are pretty much all negetive but things are changing. The new ownership/management are renovating the hotel.My king bedroom was clean and comfortable. The bathroom is in need of a makeover but everything worked. You can see that all new carpet is being installed all over the property and repairs will continue. There is an outdoor pool which is being readied for the summer and it looks pretty nice. They do offer a small continential breakfast which looked descent but we had other plans. The hotel is convenient to all attractions, restaurants and shopping that this area is known for. The property is located on a very busy road but once inside you can not hear the traffic. The owners here are eager to please in every way and are concerned about their guests. If you are looking for a budget friendly hotel where you can feel comfortable this Knights Inn is for you. P.S.The rate paid for seniors was about $39.00 + taxes. Per night.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Lancaster Pa Hotel
- Knights Inn Lancaster Pa Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Knights Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off Highway 30 with easy access to downtown, our Knights Inn Lancaster PA hotel is a convenient stop on your trip to Amish Country. Our pet-friendly Lancaster, Pennsylvania, hotel near Historic Strasburg Railroad offers handy amenities to help you make the most of your time. Start your morning with free continental breakfast, then use free high-speed Internet access to plan your day. Use your refrigerator to store your snacks, and unwind in your spare time with a swim in our outdoor pool. Non-smoking rooms are available, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our hotel in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. LOCAL ATTRACTIONS.Enjoy a day of fun for the whole family with rides, games and entertainment at Dutch Wonderland, just one mile from our Lancaster, Pennsylvania, hotel. If you love to shop, browse big-name brands at discount prices at Tanger Outlets Lancaster, Pennsylvania or check out more than 100 factory stores at Rockvale Outlets, only two miles away. Spend a night out on the town and watch a show at Dutch Apple Dinner Theater or see a performance at Sight & Sound Theatres, only three miles from our door. If golf is your game, play 18 holes in the beautiful backdrop of Overlook Golf Course, less than 10 minutes from our hotel. DINING OPTIONS.For a quick bite after an exciting day, there are several restaurants within one mile of our Lancaster, Pennsylvania, hotel. Add a little spice to your trip with savory entrees at Tony Wang’s Chinese Restaurant, less than one mile away. Nearby Your Place Restaurant & Pub serves up bar room favorites in a friendly atmosphere. For good old-fashioned family-style cooking, Dienner’s Country Restaurant is less than 10 minutes away. New management took over on mid of January. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Knights Inn Lancaster PA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.