“Awesome hotel in pa.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fulton Steamboat Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lancaster
Fulton Steamboat Inn
You added Fulton Steamboat Inn to your Saves list
Routes 30 and 896, Lancaster, PA 17602   |
Ranked #2 of 38 Hotels in Lancaster
Baltimore, Maryland
“Awesome hotel in pa.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this hotel for 4 days and 3 nights. This is an awesome place to stay. The hotel staff was very accommodating and friendly. We enjoyed the hot tub and the pool after a long day of sightseeing. They have an adult swim from 10 to midnight which was for 16 and older which my hubby and I enjoyed. The room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. I will definitely be coming back again in the spring. We also took a walk around the duck pond which was very nice. The staff was very professional. Made you feel welcome. Thanks again Fulton steamboat inn for a fantastic vacation.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (311)
Mogadore, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

What a great place to stay. I was there with my mother in law and children for her birthday. The service was amazing all around. Nicole was our waitress and couldn't have had better treatment. Arlene Knapp in the gift shop was just great. They had beautiful piano music playing while we were eating dinner. Not to loud so you could still have a conversation. So enjoyable. He was playing great classic songs. The hotel itself was awesome. It made you feel like you were really back in that time. The decor and feel of the whole place inside and out was just superb. The rooms were very clean also. This was more than just a stay at a hotel, this was an experience. Will come back for sure.

Rachelle F.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Vineland, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Fulton Steamboat is the place to stay if you are visiting Lancaster!!
The staff is always friendly and accommodating!! Our kids (ages 9 and 12) love staying here.
It's always clean and always decorated for the seasons providing us with a cozy and warm atmosphere.
The location doesn't get any better...you are within a 5 mile radius of all Lancaster's favorite attractions, including Sight and Sound Theater, Dutch Wonderland, and the Strasburg Railroad!! ;)

Room Tip: Our 2 children love staying in the King room with bunk beds. My parents (the grandparents) have sta...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Our evening here was better than we expected. The food was wonderful and our waiter Bob was exceptional. Also was the pianist Bill Horne who was unbelievable and added great ambience
Would highly recommend. Great evening

• Stayed October 2013
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Back in July I spent three nights at the Fulton Steamboat Inn. My friend and I enjoyed our stay at your facility. The room was clean and comfortable (although it could have used better lighting), the food was very good, and your employees were helpful and efficient. I want to single out one employee in particular, Arlene from the gift shop. She was extremely good at her job and a delightful conversationalist. My friend and I even stopped in a couple of times during our stay just to say hello to Arlene. Because of her pleasant nature, I acutally bought more than I normally would at a gift shop. What really impressed me the most, however, was her offer to pump my gas before we left for home. I've lived in New Jersey all my life, and I have no idea how to pump gas. I did not ask Arlene to do this for me. All I asked was where I could find a full-service gas station. I got much more than I bargained for, and I wanted you to know how very much I appreciated her kindness to me.

Room Tip: Third floor - no children
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Friends made out reservation, so we had little prior knowledge. I was pleased with their choice - even more pleased with the friendly staff and facility amenities. Would recommend trying this place out for anyone considering a visit in the Lancaster area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

My family and I visit Lancaster PA frequently (over the past 10 years) and when we do, we ALWAYS stay at the Fulton Steamboat Inn. I am very particular about the cleanliness of a hotel and this place is pristine... always was! Comfy beds, very clean rooms and very clean bathrooms. We love the friendly staff and especially the lemonade and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies at check in time! We always take the kids by the outdoor playground where they love to play on the swings and slides and we all love to feed the ducks on the lake! We LOVE The Fulton Steamboat Inn and recommend it above and beyond an excellent rating.... if that's at all possible :) !!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
JosephChiccarine, General Manager at Fulton Steamboat Inn, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Dear Steamboat Passenger,

We are glad that we are your favorite place to stay in Lancaster County! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire crew, including the ducks! The cookies and lemonade will be waiting for your return!

Kind Regards,

Joseph A. Chiccarine
Fulton Steamboat Inn

Been to Fulton Steamboat Inn? Share your experiences!