“Nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 38 Hotels in Lancaster
Long Island, NY
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great hotel, very clean. Staff was great and the breakfast was worth the money. Saw the pool that looked great but did not have the time to use it. Our room was very spacious and clean with 2 double beds. At the front dest there was a sign stating that you could adjust the firmness to your bed/mattress - both my husband and I could not find the "dial" to adjust the firmness of our mattress. Unfortunately I have a very bad back and the mattress was way too soft - did not have a good sleep at all

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this review, October 21, 2013

The sign at the Front Desk for adjustable beds is for our King Garden Sleep Systems. The rooms with two double beds have our Serta Sleep Mattresses but unfortunately they do not adjust.

We appreciate your business and hope you can visit us again soon. If you ever need assistance making arrangements for future stays or if I can be of further assistance in anyway please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Best wishes,

717-560-0880

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Wooster, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We Love this place! Great price with very large rooms with extra high ceilings. Ask for the deluxe rooms on the second floor, if interested.Conveniently located near major highways. 15 minutes from outlet malls and major theaters

• Stayed October 2013
MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay! Our team will be happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to hosting you again when you visit Lancaster! If I can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lancaster, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I waited 26 minutes to checkin on a Friday night for the weekend. The hotel was one of the preferred ones for a girls basketball tournament in Lancaster, and so it was filled with families there for that event. Only one person at the front desk and a line a mile long. Front desk person was also taking phone calls and registering people for Honors accounts while I (and many others) stood in line, fuming. Aside from that, this hotel and rooms were fine and restaurant service adequate. But I won't be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for sharing your stay with the TripAdvisor community! We appreciate your business and value your feedback. I am sorry to hear you had such a long wait to check-in, however based off your other survey that you filled out from Hilton, I am pleased to see you enjoyed your accommodations while you were on property.

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

sosborne@horstrealty.com
717-560-0880 ext. 630
Dayton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The rooms were clean with a Keurig coffee maker, the staff was helpful, and most important the king size beds were very comfortable. Unfortunately the "chef-prepared" breakfast, that cost extra, was terrible and I could not eat my omelet.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your breakfast with us in Clyde's Cafe. I am pleased to hear you did enjoy your room accommodations and the new Keurig Coffee maker! If there is anything I can do to further assist you please feel free to contact me directly at 717.560.0880 ext 630.

Bayonne, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

we planned a last minute trip to visit my family in Lancaster. I spoke with the Director of Sales Kim Levenson and she NOT ONLY took care of all the arrangements, she also upgraded us to a Huge Suite with one of the MOST COMFORTABLE BEDS I've ever slept in! The Room was very large and very clean. After a long day of work and travel this is EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED to rest up! We checked in late and had plans with my family the next morning so unfortunately we were not able to enjoy all of the amenities. We arrived late and the gentleman that checked us in was extremely friendly and made the process very smooth for us. He had an excellent sense of humor and patience. The place is VERY NICE & CLEAN. The Location is close to all major roads, a beautiful mall & many restaurants. Kim really went out of her way for us and I wish I had to opportunity to say thanks in person. THANK YOU KIM!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your positive review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us at the Hilton Garden Inn of Lancaster. I will be sure to share your positive comments with Kim! It is always a delight to hear about our staff exceeding guest expectations.

Franklin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

The Lancaster Hilton Garden is a hotel that I have been staying with for years. The staff are extremely accomodating and have always made me feel at home. This hotel is kept in excellent shape and the breakfast facilities, resturant, and bar are part of my decision process to continue to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your stay with the TripAdvisor community! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the service provided by our staff throughout the hotel. We appreciate your business and hope you can visit us again soon.

New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Two years ago, I stayed at this hotel and was very pleased with the accommodations. Once again, I was happy to find that this Hilton Garden Inn is still as clean, comfortable, and friendly as my last visit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for staying with us, again; we love repeat guests! We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with the TA community and look forward to serving you again!

SarahOsborne
sosborne@horstrealty.com

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster? Share your experiences!