“A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bayonne, New Jersey
“A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

we planned a last minute trip to visit my family in Lancaster. I spoke with the Director of Sales Kim Levenson and she NOT ONLY took care of all the arrangements, she also upgraded us to a Huge Suite with one of the MOST COMFORTABLE BEDS I've ever slept in! The Room was very large and very clean. After a long day of work and travel this is EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED to rest up! We checked in late and had plans with my family the next morning so unfortunately we were not able to enjoy all of the amenities. We arrived late and the gentleman that checked us in was extremely friendly and made the process very smooth for us. He had an excellent sense of humor and patience. The place is VERY NICE & CLEAN. The Location is close to all major roads, a beautiful mall & many restaurants. Kim really went out of her way for us and I wish I had to opportunity to say thanks in person. THANK YOU KIM!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us at the Hilton Garden Inn of Lancaster. I will be sure to share your positive comments with Kim! It is always a delight to hear about our staff exceeding guest expectations.

717.560.0880

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Franklin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

The Lancaster Hilton Garden is a hotel that I have been staying with for years. The staff are extremely accomodating and have always made me feel at home. This hotel is kept in excellent shape and the breakfast facilities, resturant, and bar are part of my decision process to continue to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your stay with the TripAdvisor community! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the service provided by our staff throughout the hotel. We appreciate your business and hope you can visit us again soon.

New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Two years ago, I stayed at this hotel and was very pleased with the accommodations. Once again, I was happy to find that this Hilton Garden Inn is still as clean, comfortable, and friendly as my last visit.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for staying with us, again; we love repeat guests! We appreciate you taking time to share your experience with the TA community and look forward to serving you again!

SarahOsborne
sosborne@horstrealty.com
New Port Richey, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We have stayed here several times and it is always up to hilton standards. Clean, has all the amenities, and the staff is great. It's within walking distance of a restaurant/bar, a general store for groceries, and, if you need one, the shopping mall is close by. We chose it because it's quality is consistent and it's near our family.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear everything went well during your stay. We hope you'll be able to join us for a visit in the future. If there is anything I can help you with in the future, please let me know!

SarahOsborne
Sosborne@horstrealty.com
Virginia Beach, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

The staff was excellent and we absolutely think the service was top notch. The decor of the public areas was also excellent. However, the rooms had a very dated feel--about the late 1980s or early 1990s. Everything work but we didn't feel that we were in a great room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sosborne@horstrealty.com
Southern Shores, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Just completed a stay at the HGI Lancaster. We have stayed here numerous times over the last fifteen years. They have done a good job keeping this facility fresh and clean. Some signs of aging, but you need to look quite close.

I was a bit disappointed with the king bed. Not nearly first class. Since the PRIMARY purpose of most stays at hotels is for a good nights sleep, I see this as a key item. The mattress left a lot to be desired. Not bad, but HGI execs should go stay at a Westin and sleep in a Heavenly Bed. Not saying they need to be THAT good, but as a Hilton Gold member I would like to see Hilton step up to a higher standard. And based on my recent stay, these beds won't do it.

Otherwise a great place. Wonderful people, nice breakfast. Hoping to say excellent the next time I stay, and I find a better sleeping experience.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
MichelleGehman, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for sharing your stay with the TripAdvisor community!

First, I would like to thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton Brand. We love repeat guests.
I am sorry you felt as though you didn't get a good nights sleep. Did you happen to adjust the comfort selector on either side? The comfort selector allows you to adjust either the firmness or softness of the bed according to your preference.

We appreciate your business and hope you can visit us again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I love to stay at Hilton! This was no exception. The bed was fantastic with individual comfort selectors. All personnel were friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was amazing! It was nice to have a large shower without a tub. Will stay here again!!!

• Stayed September 2013

717-560-0880

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Lancaster? Share your experiences!