we stayed at this hotel for a cheerleading event and everything was great from check in to check out, the rooms were nicely done and they were very clean, the hallways were clean no funky smells in the bathroom the pool was small but nice a little cold for my taste but the kids didn't mind. my only complaint is the elevator service, it would take 20min to wait for an elevator and sometimes that was full you would have to use the steps but when your on the 11th floor thats not going to be fun. also the two elevators were on the small side for such a large hotel, i'm not sure if it was bc they they were hosting an event or what the issue was but this was a big problem I was late to a meeting because I couldnt get from one floor to another do to the elevator situation.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Marriott At Penn Square Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Marriott At Penn Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of historic downtown Lancaster, the integrated Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square and Lancaster County Convention Center offers approachable grandeur and all the amenities discerning visitors expect. An exquisite combination of old and new architectural elements includes a 19th-Century Beaux Arts façade and breathtaking lobby with a city-block view down a magnificent interior street. All 299 luxurious guestrooms offer fantastic views, 37-inch LCD flat screen TVs, granite countertops, and deluxe pillow-top bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.