Stayed one night for a conference held on location and had a great experience. The renovations are lovely and the lobby is stunning. I so appreciated the preserved historic structure the lobby was built around and the interpretation available to learn about this building.
Amazing central downtown location was perfect for walking in the city and exploring the sites like the great market!
Conference facilities and staff were good and the food was excellent. Evening dinner in a lower ballroom was very nice, well staffed and very swanky decor.
My room had a nice city view, even above the lower roof with its HVAC system. Very comfortable and well appointed. I would definitely recommend this stay and frequent it again.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Marriott At Penn Square Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Marriott At Penn Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of historic downtown Lancaster, the integrated Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square and Lancaster County Convention Center offers approachable grandeur and all the amenities discerning visitors expect. An exquisite combination of old and new architectural elements includes a 19th-Century Beaux Arts façade and breathtaking lobby with a city-block view down a magnificent interior street. All 299 luxurious guestrooms offer fantastic views, 37-inch LCD flat screen TVs, granite countertops, and deluxe pillow-top bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.