Stayed at this property in November 2012. The service at the hotel was exceptional- friendly and accomodating at check-in, gracious throughout the stay. I even got comped on ibuprofen and a bottled beverage from the lobby gift shop due to thier "acts of kindness" policy - a little touch, but very appreciated when I was dealing with a nasty headache.
The concierge lounge breakfast was good, but not fantastic - however it certainly wasn't a big enough deal to impact my overall impression of the hotel. Only other note - the parking rate is a bit steep for this area at $28/night valet. This is what I get charged for parking in Baltimore, and the cost of living in Lancaster, PA is considerably less.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Marriott At Penn Square Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Marriott At Penn Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of historic downtown Lancaster, the integrated Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square and Lancaster County Convention Center offers approachable grandeur and all the amenities discerning visitors expect. An exquisite combination of old and new architectural elements includes a 19th-Century Beaux Arts façade and breathtaking lobby with a city-block view down a magnificent interior street. All 299 luxurious guestrooms offer fantastic views, 37-inch LCD flat screen TVs, granite countertops, and deluxe pillow-top bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.