My husband and I stayed 1 night here. Check in was easy and pleasant. The rooms were very nice and clean. The beds, sheets and pillows were very comfortable. I was a little shocked when we had to pay 15$ to park and 13$ for internet. For 150$ a night I would think the parking and internet would be free.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Marriott At Penn Square Hotel Lancaster
- Lancaster Marriott At Penn Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of historic downtown Lancaster, the integrated Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square and Lancaster County Convention Center offers approachable grandeur and all the amenities discerning visitors expect. An exquisite combination of old and new architectural elements includes a 19th-Century Beaux Arts façade and breathtaking lobby with a city-block view down a magnificent interior street. All 299 luxurious guestrooms offer fantastic views, 37-inch LCD flat screen TVs, granite countertops, and deluxe pillow-top bedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.