“If there was a 6 star.....” 5 of 5 stars

Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #1 of 36 Hotels in Lancaster
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Brooklyn, NY
“If there was a 6 star.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2009

Let me start by saying that since I frequently travel with young children, I have stayed in many "suite" hotels. Homewood suites, Doubletree suites, Sheraton suites, Residence Inn, Courtyards and many others.

Eden Resort is by far the nicest I have ever stayed in.

I read the reviews and I was a bit skeptical, how can a best western be so nice? It could not have been nicer!!

The rooms were beautiful and luxurious, extremely comfortable and very roomy. It looks like they thought of every little thing, and added it to their rooms and hotel. Nice modern amenities including 2 huge lcd televisions in the suites, an electronic room housekeeping notification system. 2 sinks in an outdoor vanity area, with marble or granite counter tops.

There were 2 pools an indoor & outdoor. I was only in the indoor pool which was very nice. By the outdoor pool, they had a nice small playground which my children enjoyed.

This place was a gem . I was there during a very busy time and everything was being attended to. Staff was extremely friendly and abundant.

It looks like the Hotel Moto is to go out and impress. Impress me they did!!!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (550)
WEBSTER, NEW YORK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2009

Our stay at the Eden was the best hotel/dining experience we have ever had. They offered everything... you didn't have to leave! The suite was beautiful and supplied with everything we needed. The food was fabulous. There are no words to describe the Sunday Champagne Brunch. You have to experience it and see it to believe it. Everyone was helpful and accommodating. It's the only place we'll head to for hotel accommodations in Lancaster, Pa. The very best!!!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2009

I picked this Hotel because of the location and the amenties. I'll go back to Best Western Eden Resorts & Suites every time I'm in the Lancaster area. Why, you ask well for starters the Hotel is so clean, Staff is very freindly and professional.
The Restauants what can I say other than I can't wait to go back a get a serving of the Garfield's ribs. Great hot breakfast at Arthur's. The Champange Brunch fantastic! It was severed in the big indoor Courtyard, so many choices you don't know where to start other than walking around and see what to eat first.
Although Best Western Eden Resorts & Suites may be a little off the Buisness Road or Service Road as Lancaster Residents call it's still worth it.
I'm sure by picking this Hotel you'll have a great time. Oh, almost forgot you'll really not that far from all the sites and shopping.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
nyc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2009

I stayed at the Best Western Eden Resort & Suites with my husband and 2 young children on our family trip to Lancaster. We got a Queen suite and it was very spacious, clean and up-to-date. Each room had a flat screen TV. It was really the perfect arrangement as the kids had their own room separated from ours by the kitchen area/bathroom so we had privacy yet we were right nearby and didn't have to go to sleep at 8PM along with the kids! The grounds were well taken care of with an outdoor pool (with kiddie pool) and playground area and there was an indoor pool as well. The location is great- close by to all the area attractions.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

What a pity we only slept there one night! We traveled to Lancaster with a 9, 12 and 14 year old. we had a two room suite with 3 Queen beds. The pictures on the hotel's website are accurate. The room was immaculate, not a speck of dirt or dust. The bathroom was really clean, the faucets mirors and granite counters were shiny as ever. The beds were very comfortable, with regular down (or imitation down) quilts.
A lot of different lighting options, lamps, wall sconces, headboard lights etc.....

There was an adequate amount of supplies in the rooms, as in extra towels, enough shampoo, toilet paper...... they had a clean microwave and mini fridge and counter area to prepare food. The air conditioning worked well, on 68-69 degrees.

The noise that I saw people complained about was not a problem during our stay. I don't think anyone was above us because we heard nothing. Beside each of our rooms there were guests but they were decent and quiet.

The staff was nice and friendly, whatever we asked for they helped us with, whether it was directions, a cable to connect our dvd player or an extra laundry bag. They were very helpful.
The indoor pool was nice.
Free parking and free internet service was appreciated.

The location was quite central, a short drive to anywhere you need.

Our children all loved Cherry Crest Farm. It's our third time there and each time they go they love it. It's really for all ages.

We really loved our vacation and a large part of it was because we stayed in a comfortable clean nice hotel as this one.
Next time we won't be searching Tripadvisor about hotels, we'll just be booking the Best Western Eden Resort.
Stay there you will not be disappointed.

New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2009

My wife and I stayed here with our son after a day trip to Hershypark. The hotel is about a 25 minute drive from Hershey, and totally worth it. I could not believe how nice it was, considering it was a Best Western. The hotel was clean, updated, spacious and had great facilities. I would totally stay again on my next trip to Lancaster.

newfimom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2009

Last year when I started looking for a hotel to use near my son's college, I made a reservation at the Eden. I thought I would try them since they were a Best Western.

I have stayed here over 10 times since 9/08. We love it! From the doorman to the room attendant, everyone always has a big smile and hello to greet you.

The rooms are always perfect and clean. We have stayed in regular rooms, suites and recently the penthouse suite. The two restaurants always serve good food. There is even a bar to have an evening drink.

All I can say is that you should only stay at this hotel when visiting Lancaster. You won't be sorry!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Eden Resort & Suites? Share your experiences!