The Eden resort is a good place to stay if you have transport. Its about 4 miles from the centre of town.
The lady at the Reception/Check in desk was cheerful and helpful. My room was in the West Wing on the ground floor. I could see the Highway but not hear anything !
The amenities included tea/coffee and a microwave. There was no regular tea in my room but that was rectified very quickly and pleasantly even though it was past 9 30 pm.
Garfield's the less formal restaurant in the hotel serves up some really good food and at a reasonable price. There is a convenience store almost on the property, at a gas station.
A decent sized mall is across the highway but in walking distance if you can risk crossing !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Eden Resort & Suites is 301 contemporary appointed guest rooms and suites nestled in the heart of Lancaster County. Centrally located to Amish attractions, outlet shopping and Dutch Wonderland, our Lancaster resort boasts two award-winning restaurants and cocktail lounge. Heated outdoor and indoor pools, fitness center and much more at the Eden Resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PREMIER Eden Resort & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Eden Hotel Lancaster
- Best Western Premier Eden Resort And Suites
- Best Western Lancaster
- Best Western Eden Hotel
- Lancaster Best Western