“Best experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 38 hotels in Lancaster
Littlestown, Pennsylvania
“Best experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel to all who travel through the Lancaster area. it is Located convenient to the outlets, Park City Mall., and Amish country. We had a wonderful time. The bed was so comfortable and bathroom facilities were outstanding. The breakfast buffet was superb a little bit of everything you could have imagined for breakfast. We also had a wonderful dinner at Garfield's. the staff at the front desk were great, especially Sarah she even remembered our name from a phone call, quite impressive. I heard the Sunday Champagne Brunch is outstanding so we will need to go back and stay on a Sunday! I cant't wait to book our next trip. We did the romantic getaway package and had the best time ever. The lobby is very tastefully decorated and can sit in front of the fireplace in a nice atmosphere. I would give this hotel a 10+++++. Thanks Eden Resort for a wonderful relaxing stay.

2,519 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (464)
Riverton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone! Whether it is for a family vacation, a business stay, or even to have your wedding at Eden Resort. The rooms are clean, the food is amazing, and employees are always so happy! We have never had one complaint staying at Eden Resort. The general manager Mark Clossey makes sure that everything is immaculate! Its the only place we will stay! (Its dog friendly!!)

Room Tip: We love the Villas!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Boyertown PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 1 night only. I wish it was longer. The staff is friendly. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The bed was wonderful. I will be back again! The last time we stayed in Lancaster we stayed and a very HIGH priced hotel in the middle of town and will never go back to that hotel again. The Best Western is our new place in stay! I cant wait to go back.

West Islip, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We stayed here in June for a family vacation We chose this hotel for its proximity to Dutch wonderland. This hotel was perfect. It had a huge outdoor pool with a splash park for toddlers, pirate ship playground, indoor heated pool, Garfield's restaurant, 24 7 ice cream station for the kids, room service from Garfield's to the pool and more. We chose a room that was actually two bedrooms connected by the bathroom and kitchenette. ( it was not 2 rooms side by side with a door. I loved this feature since safety was my priority and my kids slept in one bedroom and my husband and I slept in the other room with the exit door. There was only a window in the kids room so I didn't have to worry about someone opening the kids door). The rooms were updated and very clean. The staff was courteous. My kids loved the hotel more than the amusement park. If you are looking for a hotel in the Lancaster area for your family, this is the place to stay

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Manheim, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We've stayed here several times and have never been disappointed. The Eden is great for adults and children. The accommodations are clean and comfortable. We only tried one of the restaurants but we were pleased. The location is also very convenient as there is plenty to do in Lancaster.

• Stayed December 2012
Morris, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We spent one night here for a company Christmas party. The rooms were very nice and the property was beautiful. Although the room was a nice size, I was suprised that it didn't have a closet. I wish we could have stayed a little longer and taken advantage of some of the amenities.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Nissequogue, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

I cannot say enough about this hotel. It is hands down one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in and I don't say that lightly. I have stayed in a premiere resort in the Virgin Islands and this hotel was just as good, if not better, for a fraction of the price! My husband and I stayed in the one bedroom king penthouse for an Anniversary celebration getaway and we were both blown away with the quality and care that went into this suite. Every staff member we encountered was a pleasure to work with. And to top it off, the Sunday Champagne Brunch in the hotel was absolutely amazing!!! The quality of the food and the variety was unbelievable!! The waitstaff were so friendly and so attentive to our every need. I am already ready to book my new "favorite" room again for later on this year. I have recommended this hotel to so many already and I have only been home for a day!l Cannot wait to go back!!

Room Tip: We had the one bedroom penthouse suite on the second and third floor. We had a bit of highway noise...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
mclossey, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PREMIER Eden Resort & Suites, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the "Five Star" review. I was delighted to read your comments and personal observations. We were honored you chose the Eden Resort for your Anniversary celebration. On behalf of all the Eden Associates, congratulations and best wishes.

We look forward to your next visit to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. Thank you most of all for being our guest.

Happy New Year,

Mark Clossey,GM

Been to BEST WESTERN PREMIER Eden Resort & Suites? Share your experiences!