“Nice hotel to enjoy the Amish area of Lancaster” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #16 of 38 Hotels in Lancaster
Trenton, New Jersey
“Nice hotel to enjoy the Amish area of Lancaster”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Just completed a 2 night 3 day stay in the Lancaster area and stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites at 150 Granite Run Drive.

The hotel was very clean and the personnel were very helpful with any of our needs.

The hotel had FREE PARKING, FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET, FREE COFFEE 24/7, FREE BUFFET BREAKFAST, and a small Market Place for your snack and drink needs.

The hotel was just down the road from Route 30, which was used often to go to other areas of interest within Lancaster County. We didn't have time to visit the City of Lancaster but, the hotel was only a mile from the City if you wished to do things in Lancaster.

The room we had was a double queen which was very clean and comfortable.

The maid service was great. Our room was always made up shortly after we left for the day and was cleaned to perfection.

The hotel had a small but adequate pool and gym and provided shuttle service for your needs.

All in all the hotel was located in an area close to everything to include Hershey, Pa., which was a short 35 minute drive on nice roads

The hotel was located in a central area that had many places to go for shopping and dining and also was within 15 to 20 minutes of some great live shows offered in the area.

I intend to use this hotel for some overnight stays in the future to take in a show or two at some of the live show theaters and visit some of the things i didn't get a chance to do this time.

I would recommend this hotel for all.

Room Tip: Hotel was only 3 stories high staying on the 3rd floor allows you more freedom with your window use.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Muncy, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

We recently stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Lancaster and was very satisfied. Our room was lovely and very clean. Check-in was a breeze and the staff very friendly. The continental breakfast was quite nice and a good selection of items. The decor throughout the hotel was very pleasing. Would highly recommend this hotel. As owners of a Marriott timeshare, we have come to expect high quality from their chain of hotels and this certainly was no disappointment.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Orange County, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

I was booked 2 separate stays in Lancaster PA at the same time. This was my first stop. It was neat, clean, the staff was super. Special requests were granted. Late checkout was not a problem. Breakfast was hot and plentiful. Staff was assigned to the room and everything was kept clean and freshly stocked. A lot of chain restaurants were available nearby but I wanted authentic penn dutch cooking and the staff was spot on with their recommendations. I enjoyed my stay so much that I cancelled my 2nd reservation at what was a higher rated Marriott to stay here again. And they did not let me down. Some of the same staff was on duty, recognized me and greeted me warmly. I have found my go to spot in what is normally a very busy/congested tourist area.

Room Tip: I stayed on the first floor, close to pool. Easy to keep an eye on the kids from the room window.
Fairfax, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

I'm a lifetime member of Marriott and have stayed in quite a few of their different brands in many locations. Fairfield has always seemed very basic to me, but fit just what we needed for a family vacation to Lancaster area. When we checked in, I was pleasantly surprised! My "basic" Fairfield hotel seemed to be upgraded. Compared to other Fairfields I've stayed in, this one was very updated. The lobby and breakfast area were nice. Breakfast had hot food items- eggs and sausage and a variety of other options. They offered plenty of seating areas and highchairs for the little ones. The room was very clean and updated and had plenty of outlets for us. The location is fantastic- just 10 minutes from Dutch Wonderland. Walking distance from the hotel is a gas station, KFC, Chili's and Isaacs.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

We stayed here one night and had no issues. Hotel was at a great location, easy to access, close to shopping and restaurants. Rooms were clean and had nice toiletries. Breakfast was very good. Great experience.

• Stayed August 2014
Brooklyn, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

This is my second time staying here. This is a beautiful hotel that definitely meets the Marriott expectations. The room was awesome with 6 pillows per bed. I never saw that in a hotel before. The room was very clean. The pool area was nice. The staff is very helpful and asked if I had a preference as to where I would like the room. The breakfast that is included is pretty good. There is also a Turkey Hill Mini Mart across the driveway and a smaller shopping center that includes Chilis, Subway and KFC. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator for the most quiet.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

From making our reservation to check out, everything was better than I expected! Even though the hotel is older, it appears to be brand new! Our room was ready by 11:30 am when we arrived. The beds in the standard queen/queen bed were comfortable. There was no real loud noises, which made for a pleasant sleep nightly. The bathroom was extremely clean which was most appreciated when bathing. Housekeeping tends to all of your needs quickly and efficiently. The refrigerator in your room is newer and keeps everything equally cool. If you need to use a microwave, you can find one in the lobby by the all hours of coffee. All front desk workers were well versed in attractions and restaurants in the area. The charger next to the bed was handy at night when going to sleep. Breakfast was decent for being free. Food was constantly replenished and all workers were helpful and friendly. I would definitely book this hotel again when I am in the area. For location, cleanliness and helpfulness, this place can not be beat!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster? Share your experiences!