Took my in-laws to Pennsylvania to visit Gettysburg and Amish Country. Fairfield Inn is our go-to accommodation.
This location had some pluses,
-Being VERY convenient to anywhere you would want to go in Lancaster County
-A terrific Breakfast spread (excepting the toaster)
And some minuses
-the single elevator was awfully slow and small for a hotel of this size
-the Wi-Fi (which was admittedly free) was unusable due to it's slowness. We thought it might have been the college girls volleyball team staying at the hotel that sapped the signal, but in the middle of the night it still did not function.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Fairfield Inn Lancaster Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Lancaster
- Fairfield Lancaster
- Lancaster Fairfield Inn
- Lancaster Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn by Marriott, Lancaster is busy making arrangements to offer you the best vacation packages possible for your Spring and Summer trip to Pennsylvania Dutch & Amish Country. HERSHEY PARK, DUTCH WONDERLAND, PENNSYLVANIA RENAISSANCE FAIRE, LANDIS VALLEY MUSEUM, the STRASBURG RAILROAD, the EMERALD SPRINGS SPA and the LANCASTER BARNSTORMERS will be some of our partners creating a most enjoyable and value added experience for you and your family. Also, Shop’til you drop at one of our many outlets and antique shops or hand-craft stores such as KITCHEN KETTLE for gifts that represent our area craftsmen. Lancaster City’s artist community is making an impact on visitors with their "FIRST FRIDAY" event each month. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.