“Good wing and burger joint” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Lakeville
Cuisines: American
Bearcreek
“Good wing and burger joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

The burgers and wings where verry good although they are a little hot. I normally get got and enjoy but at this place I will get medium if I go back. Sandwiches where tasty and large. That being said the normal resteraunt food choices where terrible. I had calamari and they where small and fishy my husband had French onion soup it had too much wine in the broth. When my husband orders French onion soup there is usually none left out I our party of 6 no one would eat it. Lastly their menus says free refills but if you get more than one refill they charge you per soda

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, PA
“Yummy and eclectic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Now HERE's a place you'll just have to check out! It's owned by an old Deadhead (Grateful Dead fan) and run like a first class bistro with lovely outdoor seating. The menu is extensive, with delicious apps, wraps, and incredible looking ribs. I even tried my first-ever fried Oreo here! A memorable lunch and so much fun when you tour the inside bar (it's like a Rock N' Roll museum!).
Will definitely be back!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lakeland, Florida
“wings were good...but....!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

We went to Crazy Fingers last week for wings. Mine were very good, but my wife said hers should have been cooked more. Our friends said the same thing. The joint was jumping at the outdoor bar, so maybe the chef was a bit overwhelmed. In any event, we will go back again.

Visited June 2014
Stewartsville, New Jersey
“You'd be Crazy to miss this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere, great food, great staff, great owner! Best wings in PA. We've been regulars for 14 years and the whole family has loved our weekends at CFs. With all the ups and downs in the Pocono's this is a consistent winner and the place to be!

Visited September 2013
Lancaster, PA
“Not just for Deadheads”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband is an old Deadhead, as is Crazy Fingers' owner, so we feel right at home here. The drinks menu is a hoot - drinks named after Grateful Dead songs. Menu is extensive and food is great, but most of all the atmosphere is fun and comfortable. All kinds of rock 'n' roll memorabilia to entertain any music fan. We make a point of eating at Crazy Fingers every time we're in the Poconos. We even rearranged our travel dates because they (like a lot of restaurants in the Poconos) are closed Mondays and Tuesdays.

• Visited June 2013