My husband and I stayed on the champaign room for my bday. We had a great time even though I fell off while on the snowmobile I continued to enjoy myself. We arrived early and was told check in us at 3:30. So we were able to participate in all of the activities going on. Dinner was great even though my husband didn't like sitting with other couples I thought it was a great way to meet new people. We were so full from appetizers salads. Entrees and desert that the next day we went to breakfast at 10:45 am since breakfast is up to 11am. There was so much to choose from that we both order something different and shared. The hostess were awesome! Thank u Dennis for singing happy bday to me. Also thank u to the late entertainment for also acknowledging my bday. The room was private and awesome we swam, relaxed and spend quality time together . The only thing that should be fixed was that the toilet did not flush properly. But I feel that was minor. Everything else was perfect .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cove Haven Resort is a romantic Poconos all-suite hotel. Many of our guest rooms feature whirlpools, saunas, fireplaces, and/or round king-size beds. Tennis, racquetball, and watersports are available ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cove Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cove Haven Hotel Lakeville
- Caesars Poconos
- Caesars Cove Haven Poconos Lakeville