“the best” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Lake Harmony
Cuisines: American, Café, Bistro, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Breakfast and Lunch is served daily. Dinner is served Thurs, Fri and Sat evenings. There are two open air decks, one is covered and has an outdoor fireplace. There are four inside dining areas each of which is decorated and offers comfortable climate controlled dining. Browse our gift shop, before or after your meal. Dinner reservations are highly recommended. Breakfast specialities include eggs benedict, overstuffed omelets, steak and eggs, sweet french toast. Dinner specials daily. Major credit cards are accepted.
“the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Terra-Cottage had great food, great service, and a way cute gift shop!! the strawberry crepes are to die for, and the burger was huge, fresh, delicious.

Visited November 2012

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“"Cutsey" atmosphere, Mediocre Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

The atmosphere is somewhat "frilly." Unfortunately, when I was there, they had a cleaning bucket right next to my seat and I had to get them to move it because of the smell. The hamburger was good, but not spectacular. The service was definitely lacking. I wish I had gone across the street to Piggy's.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“This place went downhill.....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

I haven't visited the area in a little over two years but prior to my November visit I use to come to the terra cottage frequently. Alls I have to say is wow things have really changed and not for the better. I saw a few familiar faces but a lot of the staff has changed although the service is still very good and food was good as well I noticed that prices are much higher then they use to be. Although the owner seemed to be friendly with the customers I felt as if she spoke down to the staff in a very rude and danding manner. I have two small dogs at home so I don't want to sounds prejudice toward animals by saying that I was completely disgusted at the fact that during my breakfast there was a dog in the restaurant. I've always loved the decoration and the fact that it has a homey feel to it but it seems to be way to cluttered with little room to move and the chairs were to soft for my liking...

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
“Great food and great service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

We were welcomed as soon as we entered. As the night was a little cool, we were offered and sat next to the outside gas fireplace. Wonderful!! Food was wonderful (I had the all you can eat pasta and my wife had the shrimp scampi. The table next to us was constantly recommending the Osso Bucca to anyone being seated as it seemed to be great for them.....and smelled great). Liked the small touches of restaurant special butter and the sorbet before the entree was served. All this at a quaint restaurant with very affordable prices. Would highly recommend next time you are in the Lake Harmony area.

Visited September 2012
“Quaint and cozy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Very enjoyable and intimate dining experience. You feel as if you are dining in someone's home without distractions. Food and service were very good and the owner/manager made you feel very welcome. Great little gift shop was our "dessert".