“Unbelievable breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Longmont, Colorado
“Unbelievable breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I was in town and my sister took me to this small and cozy restaurant in peddler’s village. We had coffee and went through the menu. The owner recommended a special; Frosted Flake crusted French toast with sausage. I took him up and was treated to a delightfully decadent meal. The bread was a thick crust French bread (I think), not some cheap wonder bread. Real maple syrup. Some juicy and savory sausages, and some bacon to boot. Paired with fresh squeezed OJ, it was awesome.
The place is very cozy. Nice artwork hangs from the wall. There is a deli counter with tons of food to go. We ended up having them cater a lunch for 20 people. Highly recommend

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Boonton
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Lunch or take out dinner everything I have had is really good. The lamb sandwich is to die for. Tomorrow we are having ribs and salad for our party they are catering. They are new so give them a try and I bet you will be pleasantly surprises.

• Visited September 2012