“Best breakfast in Berks!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Best breakfast in Berks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Can't be beat, quality, quantity, service, and value. All food is made fresh and to order. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Malvern, Pennsylvania
“Best Omelette in town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

My boyfriend took me here, it's a tiny little place so I am sure it fills up fast. Had to wait briefly for a table to open up and we waited a good 30 minutes for our breakfast to come which kinda stinks but the place was pretty darn busy as it was Sunday morning in a college town. They make every kind of omelette you can think and they are huge. I never have been here before and didn't understand why everyone was leaving with boxes until I got my order. I got a bacon and cheese omelette with homes fries and wheat toast, and man was it good. My omelette was huge and the bacon was the good stuff not that crunchy dried out normal diner stuff. The homefries could have been cooked a little longer but still good non the less. The toast was actualy real hearty wheat toast. My boyfriend got a cheesesteak omelette that looked pretty good too. Basically if your looking for a darn good omelette this is the place to go, you name it and they'll make it for ya. Little pricey for breakfast though $20.00 for the two of us but worth it. P.S. great hangover food :P

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Macungie, Pennsylvania
“The real deal...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Letterman's is the place to go for breakfast in Kutztown. On our recent visit, we stopped for lunch. They have a wonderful variety of breakfast items along with hamburgers and sandwiches for lunch. We ordered two of their specialty burgers. Big 8oz (at least) patties cooked to order. The buns were grilled right next to the patty on the flat-top were just the right amount crispy. Generous toppings. Fresh, hand-cut fries. Probably the best hamburger I have ever eaten. There is nothing fancy about this place, but they do real, fresh diner food well--and lots of it. It is an old diner car parked on Main St. in Kutztown and attached to an old building. There are only a few seats. If you want breakfast come early or be prepared to wait in line. Lunch midweek wasn't crowded and we found a seat at the counter right away. If you're in central/eastern PA and looking for a good, hearty diner meal, this is the place.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fleetwood, Pennsylvania
“Surprisingly Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

First visit and I was not disappointed. Great breakfast with large portions and a lot of choices. Seating is limited so if there are three or more you will have to sit at the counter. An old place with a kind of dingy ambience, but that's part of the charm. They had just been inspected and had a perfect score. Will go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“MUST GO!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

It has been two years since the return to K-town. Never ate here but stopped in for a buddy's b-day breakfast. Needless to say wish the fiance would of taken me here before. I got the Alaskan omelette sounds nasty but is a must try amazing flavor. I would call this a dive with a great atmosphere. If you don't like close quarters might not be for you. Portions are big so bring an appetite.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Letterman's Diner? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Letterman's Diner, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.