“Perfect B&B on Main Street” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Main Street Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kutztown
Main Street Inn
You added Main Street Inn to your Saves list
401 West Main Street, Kutztown, PA 19530   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Kutztown B&B and Inns
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Perfect B&B on Main Street”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed after visiting family. The service was top notch. The Melot Suite was beautiful. My husband made sure there was a card, wine, chocolates and a long stem red rose waiting for me in our suite. The inside is gorgeous. The house is perfect. The pantry is always open with snacks and fresh baked cookies. They are delicious. Breakfast was creme brulee french toast and sausage. It was wonderful. The rooms have been keenly designed. The soaps are from a local boutique that has incredible handmade products. The linens are all incredibly soft. Parking is tucked away in the back. It's a perfect getaway. We will return again soon.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

This was our first time ever staying at the inn. The staff was exceptionally friendly and made sure all my requests were meet. The front desk was very friendly and they made sure we had everything we needed. excellent place to stay for some quiet time with the better half. I am going to recommend them to all my friends.

Room Tip: The king size bed in the merlot room was exceptional
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

My family has stayed here on several occasions. It has always been a wonderful experience. This time was no exception. The room was clean & welcoming. Breakfast was delicious. I was particularly touched when Pam, the innkeeper, asked after my significant other who attended previously but couldn't attend this time.

Stayed November 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Such a comfortable sweet atmosphere, and then the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff makes you feel as though you can relax and really enjoy the beautiful rooms that are elegantly decorated.
My husband and I recently stayed two different dates in October prior to and then following a trip to Italy. What a welcoming homecoming after a very long day of travel, a glass of wine and homemade chocolate chip cookies. Incredible even though we did not arrive until 2 am. Pam had made arrangements for this very late check in. She is a very caring person.
The quote above the front door "Enter as strangers, leave as friends" is true and perfect for this wonderful establishment.

Room Tip: first floor room is handicap accessible
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Cascade, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I want to add my voice to the chorus of praise for the Main Street Inn. After reading the universally positive reviews I was doubtful that a B&B could really be that perfect. However, from the first greeting by Pam, the proprietor, to the last bite of breakfast the next morning before I left, it proved to be true. The location, in a small PA college town, is very nice, on the main street but a little removed from the busiest part of town. There is off-street parking in a private lot, adjacent to the Inn. My room was large and comfortable, with A/C, a small fridge, an iron and board, a large wall-mounted TV and a lovely bathroom. The decor is pure Victorian, but the amenities are right up-to-date. There was a little balcony off of my room that overlooked a charming garden patio - perfect for morning coffee. Pam is a warm and lovely woman, perfect for her role and clearly loving what she does. I felt welcomed and safe. As a woman traveling alone, this is always a priority for me. Breakfast is served buffet-style and included a fantastic quiche, as well as French toast and a wide selection of cereals, juices, yogurts, etc. There are delicious homemade snacks available any time, and good coffee and tea. The Inn bills itself as a "boutique hotel", and I think it is worthy of that designation. It is a very special place indeed, and I recommend it highly.

Room Tip: When you reserve, request directions to access the parking lot, which is a little challenging to fin...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Main Street Inn for parents weekend this year and it was lovely. The owner is super friendly and the property is beautiful. When we arrived the owner showed us to the kitchen where there was wine and cheese! There is a gorgeous shaded terrace as well as off street parking. The room was fantastic with a beautiful bathroom. The Main Street Inn is also updated to have modern amenities such as air conditioning and top notch TV in our room. We can't wait to come back.

• Stayed October 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Main Street inn was awesome! Very clean and very comfortable! Staff was welcoming and kind. Normally look forward to checking out and heading home when I'm staying in a hotel, but not this time! Great experience!

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Main Street Inn? Share your experiences!