“Experience at Facility” 1 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kutztown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
SYKESVILLE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

When I checked for a room on-line, many hotels in the area were booked. This hotel stated they had 2 rooms left so I booked one a.s.a.p. We checked in around 3:30 pm. Early the next morning I went outside for a smoke and noticed there were only 25 vehicles in the parking lot which included mine and the guy behind the desk. My point is, this hotel has about 50 rooms...only 25 cars on the lot...yet stated they only had 2 rooms left when I booked it. Where the other 20+ rooms not available to rent out...or was this some type of gimmic, stating they only had 2 rooms left to get you to book it quickly like I did?

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Sdhqsm, General Manager at Super 8 Kutztown/Allentown Area, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Dear Mr Robert,

We thank you very much for the opportunity you gave us to serve you during your stay. It was a pleasure to have you at our place.

We have looked through our records and it looks like you had booked your room from a website other than Super 8 Brand website. The fact is all our rooms are not published on all the channels. The website which you booked through, had limited rooms available to sell. This is the reason why it showed "only 2 rooms left". The other thing is that we have more parking space than the number of rooms (which is less than 50).

We once again thank you very much for your business we hope to be of better service to you in the future.

Yours truly

Satyan Kadhiwala
Super 8 Allentown West / Kutztown, Pa
Trion, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

The price was great and the internet speed was the best I've seen in a motel. The bed was comfortable. The room was very spacious. The bad news is that the place is rediculously loud at about 6am. I had been up until 1am and was sleeping pretty well until doors started slamming and you could hear the next rooms every time the occupants flushed a toilet or used the shower. The walls are just too thin. I was on the 2nd floor so I can only imagine how bad the first floor was. The room seemed failry clean but there's been a big bug up in the corner of the ceiling all night. Looks like a stink bug so I'm not messing with it. The toilet and bathroom sink are rediculously low. This fine for a short guest but at 6'4" I'm a bit out of sorts as I try to get ready to head out. My back is killing me after brushing my teeth.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Kutztown hotels

GLENSIDE
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I will not return to this hotel. I was here in Feb 2010 and had a great experience. This past visit Oct 2012 was very disappointing. The lobby and room smelled like cigarettes. When asked to be changed to another room the staff refused . Breakfast offerings were sparse and coffee was mediocre .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Kutztown/Allentown Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Kutztown/Allentown Area

Address: 2160 Golden Key Rd, Kutztown, PA 19530-8526
Location: United States > Pennsylvania > Kutztown
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kutztown
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Kutztown/Allentown Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Super 8 Kutztown/Allentown Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Kutztown Hotel Kutztown
Super 8 Kutztown
Super Eight Kutztown
Kutztown Super Eight
Kutztown Super 8

If you own or manage Super 8 Kutztown/Allentown Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.