“Top notch service by F&B staff” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kulpsville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Top notch service by F&B staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Starting with the bar service, ending with the breakfast buffet, staff were great! Helen was our waitress at breakfast providing "(excellent) service with a smile"! The guest rooms were very nice! Fitness room was much appreciated. We booked a room as part of a wedding room block and were pleased with every aspect of our stay. We'd definitely choose this Holiday Inn for future visits to the Lansdale area!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Melissa W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Lansdale, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
I am so happy to read that you were pleased with every aspect of your stay! That is what we aim for with each guest that stays at our Holiday Inn. Helen is awesome, we have been fortunate to have her on our team for a long time. I enjoy working with her and the rest of the team here at the Holiday Inn. We hope you return to Lansdale again soon so we can have you as our guest again!
Melissa Ward

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Ocean City, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Stayed at this property for my sons wedding 9/27/2013. Rooms were great, large, nice beds and pillows. Most of all clean and fresh. Breakfast could have been faster, but there were a lot of wedding folks there. So deal with it. Wait staff was very nice and accomadating.

Will come back and recommend it highly. Desk staff very friendly despite many wedding guests.

Room Tip: Room 226 overlooking an old cemetary. Very nice view, despite PA tpke.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jim,
Thank you for the lovely things you had to say about our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you found the bed comfy and the room clean and fresh! We do have a wonderful team here that truly wants our guests to be happy and I'm glad that you were able to see that. Sorry for the delay in the very busy breakfast area that morning! I hope you did enjoy your meal though! We look forward to having you as our guest again if you are ever back in Lansdale! Thanks for recommending us to others!
Howell, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Overall the stay was very pleasant and good. The staff is good, pleasant and courteous. Room was excellent, had issues with the TV not switching on which was swiftly addressed upon calling the front desk. Overall works well for a business traveller and would definitely recommend to others.

Couple of minor suggestions would be to have a fan/switch on the fan in the elevators as it gets really stuffy in there - cant wait to get to my floor to get out, also the side entrance door near the elevator in the A wing has an airconditioning unit above it that drips water on folks using the side entrance.

Room Tip: Choose a room closer to the lobby if you do not want to walk too much to your room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Melissa W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Lansdale, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that you would recommend our hotel for business travelers. I was glad to see that our staff was courteous and resolved the issue with your TV in a timely fashion. Thank you for letting me know about the AC unit dripping. We will address that right away. We hope we have the opportunity to have you as our guest again in the future!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I Was in town with my family to attend a friends daughters first birthday. The hotel was clean and nice. I liked the fact that they had the restaurant attached because we didn't have to go far for dinner. And we also enjoyed the snack station they had near the front desk. My son loves his snacks and we were able to buy some treats before heading back home.

• Stayed August 2013
Melissa W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Lansdale, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay while in town for a first Birthday! That is such an exciting celebration and I'm glad that you had a good time. I was happy to read that you found the hotel clean and nice and that you were able to enjoy a relaxing stay with the perks of an on property restaurant and snack shop for your little guy! We hope you come back to see us again real soon!
Hamilton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Having stayed the previous night at a really nice Holiday Inn Express, this hotel unfortunately didn't compare that favourably. The staff at the desk were nice, but not overly helpful. I had a reservation for a King room, had to settle for a double because the King wasn't ready yet (we were a little early but not that early). No recognition from the staff for being a Priority Club member (I stay at a lot of HI hotels and it is rare). Rooms were updated but there were some areas in the rooms that could have used some additional cleaning (although not horrible---just okay). the Breakfast that came with the room (for an additional charge ) was adequate at best.. The service at the restraurant was sketchy.Given a choice between the HI express (that incl. a good breakfast in all the rates) and this more expensive HI, I would choose the other hotel. there is a not a lot around it as far as restraurants and shopping either, and the staff were not that helpful to find these areas.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. While I'm glad the staff was nice to you I am concerned that you did not find them to be overly helpful and also that you had concerns about the restaurant staff. I have been on board for a month now as the new General Manager and it is my goal to exceed our guest's expectations each and every time. I did retrain the team about recognizing our valued IHG Rewards members because we do appreciate your loyalty to the brand. I'd love to hear your ideas about how we could improve our breakfast and get a few more details about your stay so I can make improvements. Please feel free to reach out to me at my work email, Melissa@hilansdale.com if you have a free moment to provide some more details. Thank you so much and I hope that if you come back to this area you will give us another try!
Binghamton, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Nothing special. A place to sleep while on business travel. Restaurant is good, so is the bar. The Buffalo Wings are quite good, as is the burger. It is close to the location where I work in town, so logically it makes sense to stay here and avaid lengthy travel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Melissa W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Lansdale, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Hi Billibud!
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I was happy that you enjoyed the food while you were staying with us. I'm a buffalo wing lover myself and I know it's important to get those right! I'm new to the property so I would love to get your opinion of what you feel would make your stay special. I'm striving to make improvements for our guests and would love some additional feedback from you if you don't mind reaching out to me when you have a free moment. My email is Melissa@hilansdale.com
I hope to hear back from you!
Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I was surprised to see all the bad reviews. We dropped by without reservation, using an ad from a coupon book - we got an excellent rate, no pet fee for our dog. No breakfast was included in the rate but the additional charge for the buffet breakfast was well worth it, there was beautiful waffle with fresh blueberries, fruit salad, omelettes etc. on offer.
We were on the ground floor, there seemed to be no other guests on our corridor. So it was quiet, the room was furnished with all necessities, fridge, microwave, space is a bit tight, but the beds are comfortable. The air conditioner worked quietly, the bathroom was very nice, large and clean.
The hotel has an outdoor pool that seems inviting.
We were happy wit the service at the restaurant and at check in.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Melissa W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Lansdale, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Lansdale! I'm glad you were able to partake in our delicious breakfast buffet and that you enjoyed the variety. I'm also glad that you found the bed to be comfortable and that you were pleased with the amenities we offer in the room. We hope you drop in again sometime!
Melissa Ward

Been to Holiday Inn Lansdale? Share your experiences!