Everything was nice and clean. Workers seemed over worked but pleasant. Parking is far away. Dining experience good. Hotel gave one free ticket for the buffet. Great breakfast choice. So if you are staying for more than a day and want a reasonable price breakfast you may have to leave the hotel. I wanted to come back but the breakfast buffet was $15.00/.What???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gleaming with the polished touches of a $20 million renovation, DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge presents the area’s leading destination for both corporate and leisure travelers. Situated on nine lush acres just 30 minutes from Philadelphia International Airport, DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia-Valley Forge exudes an essence of relaxed luxury. Marble floors and mahogany woods welcome you into our updated retreat. Recharge with a swim in the outdoor pool or take our shuttle to the King of Prussia Mall and Fortune 500 Companies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia - Valley Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dolce Valley Forge Hotel King Of Prussia
- Dolce Valley Forge Hotel And Conference Center
- Hotel Dolce Valley Forge