First off NO bed Bugs in my room. I was on the Lobby floor. My room since it faced into the middle of hotel had NO windows. At night I found myseld waking up just to see the time since there were no way till tell the time of day do to no windows. But the room was clean and modern. Plenty of towels. If you use the safe watch out being dinged $1.06 a day. I had that taken off my bill. The sprts bar chumley's is a good place for a beer and food.
The only downer is the location. Out in the middle of no-where. Best to have a car since you need to drive Everyware.
Proably the BEST workout hotel gym I ever have seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You get unparalleled convenience at Radisson Valley Forge Casino Resort! Radisson Hotel Valley Forge, connected to the Valley Forge Casino Resort in King of Prussia, PA, is located directly across from the Valley Forge National Historical Park, one minute from the King of Prussia Mall, and near the Pennsylvania Turnpike.Hotel guests enjoy a variety of convenient amenities, entertainment, an intimate spa, and seven exciting and diverse restaurants.As our guest at Radisson Valley Forge, you can experience all of our amenities and enjoy what sets us apart from other Pennsylvania casino resorts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Radisson Hotel Valley Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Valley Forge
- Radison Hotel Valley Forge
- Radisson Hotel King Of Prussia
- King Of Prussia Radisson
- Radisson King Of Prussia